WWE superstar “The Big Dog” Roman Reigns laughs at a $5000 fine! Reigns shoved referee John Cone during his Intercontinental Championship match against Samoa Joe last night. Reigns retained his title, but lost the match due to a disqualification. That’s not all he lost, though. According to an announcement on WWE.com, Reigns was fined $5000 for his offense:
Intercontinental Champion Roman Reigns has been fined $5,000 for shoving referee John Cone during his title defense against Samoa Joe on Raw last night, WWE.com can confirm.
The incident occurred after Reigns backed Joe into the corner of the ring and continued to attack him past the official’s count. When Cone attempted to intercede, Reigns shoved him aside to continue his attack. The champion was subsequently disqualified, though he kept his title as a result of champion’s advantage.
You can see video of the shocking violation here:
— WWE (@WWE) December 26, 2017
But Reigns, a total bad ass who doesn’t give a damn about a paltry $5000 fine, took to Twitter to shrug the very serious incident off, tweeting:
— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) December 26, 2017
I STAN A LEGEND
— dunja (@dunjahussein1) December 26, 2017
That was nothing but pocket change right? 😂😂😂
— When Is Roman Coming Back? 🧡 (@ColbyNotLopez) December 26, 2017
Lemme repay you by purchasing some of your merchandise on wwe shop!
— julia🌺 (@bIissfit) December 26, 2017
I Love u😍😍😍
— Ezabeel Bhatti (@EzabeelB) December 26, 2017
King of having money
— ashley | 3 | 4 (@ImSisterAbigail) December 26, 2017
Money don’t mean a damn thang to the BIG DOG, he always gon have that bag 💰💰💰💰
— THANKYOUROMAN 🧡 (@CAliGurl201) December 26, 2017
With some even offering to pay off the fine for him:
The Big Dog is looking very strong today indeed, though we hope that this flagrant disregard for the rules — probably the worse since both Shawn Michaels and Rick Martel violated a match stipulation not to hit each other in the face at SummerSlam 1992 — is a one-time thing and that Roman gets back on the right path before beating Brock Lesnar for the WWE Universal Championship at WrestleMania. Otherwise, a few fans might turn against him, and nobody wants that to happen to our hero.
- #YASSKING - Heroic Roman Reigns is Singlehandedly Keeping Kayfabe Alive on Twitter
- Roman Reigns Spoils Results of WWE Men's Elimination Chamber Match
- Female Furies: Cecil Castellucci and Adriana Melo Deconstruct Systemic Misogyny in Jack Kirby’s 4th World - November 12, 2018
- Wolverine and Loki Team Up in Wolverine: Infinity Watch in February - November 12, 2018
- Jordan White Cancels #XMenMonday Again, Promotes Music Career Instead - November 12, 2018
- Venom: Better Than Watchmen, More Successful Than Justice League? - November 12, 2018
- The Bella Twins Want to Fight the Kardashians in a Wrestling Match - November 12, 2018