You’re only getting about 30 seconds from Capcom on the latest Monster Hunter: World commercials, but it shows off more than you might expect from a title on the way very shortly. The commercial is in Japanese, but you get a glimpse at more monsters not shown int he game yet or even during the beta, along with some of the story if you can understand what’s being said. Enjoy!
- Capcom Teases A New Dino Crisis Game On Twitter
- The Monster Hunter: World Beta Is Now Open To All PS4 Users
- Defunct, Energy Cycle, & Heart&Slash In Video Game Releases: December 19-25
- Dynasty Warriors 9 Gets 7 New Mini-Action Trailers
- Monster Hunter: World's Latest Trailer Really Hopes You Love Cats
- Like Monster Hunter and Destiny: Hands-on with Dauntless