First, Ogasawara said that Koei Tecmo has already begun working on “numbered titles for this and that.” Which could mean just about any of their games. That said, will almost certainly see a new Samurai Warriors, Orochi and maybe even a new Romance of the Three Kingdoms. He also revealed that a new collaboration project is in the works.
The Toukiden team’s core members are also working on a brand-new project, but it’ll be a while until they’re able to talk about it. This new project will be quite the surprising one, and Ogasawara is looking forward to its announcement.
While a lot of this is pretty vague, it does mean we have reason to be excited for the new year in terms of Koei games, anyhow. And there will likely be a delay between the Japanese releases and the Western ones, of course. Its always good to know what is on the way.
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018