The latest update to Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto Online adds a new vehicle, Adversary Mode, unlocks and extended snowfall across San Andreas. Because snow is pretty much synonymous with the Holiday season and I want to feel festive when committing virtual felonies. The new in-game vehicle is the Overflod Autarch, which bills itself as “not a hypercar” and “not a sports prototype” or concept, but something entirely different. Not sure I’ll totally buy that, since it basically is a prototype hypercar, but we’ll forgive Overflod for that one, I think.
Alongside the Autarch comes Slashers, the latest evolution of the popular Slasher Adversary Mode. In Slashers, two teams will duke it out to the death in total darkness – the Slashers, armed with Machetes and Shotguns, against the Hunted, equipped with Thermal Vision and Flashlights. As each minute passes, the team roles are reversed until one group has been wiped out completely. From now until January 8th, Slashers will also be doling out Double GTA$ & RP.
Additional player bonuses, discounts, and unlocks will be made available via the Social Club Events page throughout the week, with extended snowfall in-game across Southern San Andreas.
The premium stunt race this week is Double Loop, while the time trial is Cypress Flats. The LA Noire custom PC and Vive sweepstakes is still running for a few more days, if you haven’t entered you can do so here. All you need is a Social Club account to enter.
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018