Another item to come out of the Person 5 livestream today was the debut of the Persona 5 Dancing Star Night game with a fresh new trailer to show off some of the better pieces. The soundtrack is front and center as the characters go dancing along to the beat, along with some of the most annoying hype voices you’ve ever heard. The game will be out May 24th in Japan, no word yet on a global release.
- Death End Re;Quest Gets A New Trailer & Opening Movie
- The Name Of Persona 5's Hero Is Finally Revealed
- Persona 5 Director's Next Game, Project Re Fantasy, Gets a New Concept Trailer
- Possible Leaks For 'PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2'
- Atlus Give Details To The DLC Bundles For 'Persona 5'
- 'Breath Of The Wild' Receives Top Honors At Tokyo Game Show
- Cooler Will Join Dragon Ball FighterZ at the End of September - August 19, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Fully Reveals Two New Operators: Clash and Maverick - August 19, 2018
- Blizzard’s Schedule for Gamescom 2018 Has Been Revealed - August 19, 2018
- Music Engine is Returning With Another Suikoden II Concert Series - August 19, 2018
- Anna Williams and Lei Wulong Receive Release Dates for Tekken 7 - August 19, 2018