Another item to come out of the Person 5 livestream today was the debut of the Persona 5 Dancing Star Night game with a fresh new trailer to show off some of the better pieces. The soundtrack is front and center as the characters go dancing along to the beat, along with some of the most annoying hype voices you’ve ever heard. The game will be out May 24th in Japan, no word yet on a global release.
- Death End Re;Quest Gets A New Trailer & Opening Movie
- The Name Of Persona 5's Hero Is Finally Revealed
- Persona 5 Director's Next Game, Project Re Fantasy, Gets a New Concept Trailer
- Possible Leaks For 'PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2'
- Atlus Give Details To The DLC Bundles For 'Persona 5'
- 'Breath Of The Wild' Receives Top Honors At Tokyo Game Show
- West of Loathing Is Coming to Nintendo Switch Next Week - May 21, 2018
- Call of Duty VP Addresses Fan Criticism Over Black Ops 4’s Non-Campaign - May 21, 2018
- Pokémon GO Will Be Introducing Alolan Variants Soon - May 21, 2018
- Bandai Namco Reveals When 2 Dragon Ball FighterZ Characters Will Drop - May 21, 2018
- Epic Games is Fronting $100 Million in Prize Pool Money for Fortnite Esports Tournaments - May 21, 2018