Empire Magazine has released another cover for its Black Panther issue, on newsstands this week. The cover shows off a detailed look at Chadwick Boseman‘s spiffy new costume, described as “a neon vibranium suit.” The cover for the magazine was designed by Black Panther production designer Hannah Beachler, who also designed the subscription cover unveiled over the weekend (and also gave an interview about her work on the movie).
Since they’ve graciously provided this gorgeous cover for our clickbait article needs, here’s a little blurb about the magazine, on sale Thursday:
You’ll find a veritable feast of all things Wakanda in this month’s issue, with unprecedented on-set access to the most exciting Marvel solo outing to date. Our Black Panther issue goes on sale in all good and evil newsagents from Thursday 28 December. Subscribers will find themselves transported to Wakanda any day now.
Directed by Ryan Coogler, Black Panther hits theaters on February 16th.
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018
- The Legacy of the Batpenis in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Sleepwalker #3 - November 17, 2018
- A Hulkverine Heel Turn in Next Week’s Weapon H #10? - November 17, 2018