Christmas Tree Trail, located at Disney Springs in Disney World, is a pretty magical experience. 25 decorated Christmas trees with various Disney themes adorn the trail, and each are engaging and fun. This experience is also completely free — you don’t need a park ticket to experience this. There are even Disney photographers on hand to get pics of you in front of any tree you like. Ever few minutes or so, it even snows over the trail, really bringing the Christmas spirit to life! The trail will be around until January 7th, 2018, so you still have time to experience this in person.
- Crunchyroll is Bringing Your Favorite Anime to Steam for a Special Summer Sale - June 21, 2018
- These Mickey Ice Cream Bar Ears Are Amazing, and We Need a Pair - June 21, 2018
- Need a Fresh Summer ‘Do? Sass It Up with a Tinkerbell-Style Bun [Tutorial] - June 20, 2018
- I’m Going to My First Ring of Honor Show – Here’s What I’m Looking Forward To - June 20, 2018
- Nerd Food: Celebrate National Candy Month (and Jurassic World) with Jelly Belly - June 20, 2018