Christmas Tree Trail, located at Disney Springs in Disney World, is a pretty magical experience. 25 decorated Christmas trees with various Disney themes adorn the trail, and each are engaging and fun. This experience is also completely free — you don’t need a park ticket to experience this. There are even Disney photographers on hand to get pics of you in front of any tree you like. Ever few minutes or so, it even snows over the trail, really bringing the Christmas spirit to life! The trail will be around until January 7th, 2018, so you still have time to experience this in person.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018