Overwatch director Jeff Kaplan is currently sitting in front of a yule log fire on Twitch, and he has been at it for a while now.
Earlier today, PlayOverwatch‘s channel started suddenly streaming, and to everyone’s elation and equal confusion, it featured Kaplan just sitting in front of a fire not doing much. It’s not clear if this is leading to something or not, or if this just a fun prank… but, well, as this just turned up, we don’t really have any idea what this is. Is it looped, is Kaplan doing this live, and most important of all: will he eat the cookies?
You can watch the stream here. While we don’t know how long this will run, Kaplan did have a conversation with someone off screen at some point saying he’d be there for 10 hours. As of writing, it’s been between three and four.
What a bizarre Christmas present — but even though I don’t know we needed it, I’m happy it’s happening anyway. We’ll be sure to stay on top of this developing story and update you if anything exciting happens.
- Canadian Twitch User May Face Prison Time for Spamming
- A Quick Peek Into Little Devil Inside As They Look To Late 2018 Release
- Todd Howard Doesn’t Want to Remaster Morrowind - July 20, 2018
- Microsoft Controls Whether Alan Wake and Quantum Break Get Sequels, Says Remedy - July 18, 2018
- Base Game and Previous Expansions Now Part of World of Warcraft’s Subscription - July 18, 2018
- Destiny 2 Adds Bounties Back into the Game Alongside Other Improvements in New Patch - July 18, 2018
- Leak Claims Dragon Ball FighterZ is Adding Base Goku and Vegeta as DLC in August - July 18, 2018