Like to cook? Need to spice things up in the kitchen? Enjoy making Mickey Waffles? Honestly, if you’re reading my posts chances are you like food. For the holidays, Disney has shared with us some creative and fun ways to make waffles this season! Personally, the Red Velvet and Pumpkin Spice look delicious, but what about you? You can really make any waffle you want, and these recipes lend themselves to be customized, too. Which one will you try first?
- Nerd Food: Birthday Cake Ice Cream at Disney World’s Plaza Ice Cream Parlor - May 22, 2018
- Kurt Angle Opens Monday Night RAW with Some Exciting Announcements - May 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Having Lunch at Disney World’s Columbia Harbour House - May 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Millennial Pink Brownie Cupcake at the Confectionery in Magic Kingdom - May 21, 2018
- Limited-Edition Banshee Flies into Disney’s Animal Kingdom on May 27th - May 21, 2018