The Marvel Value Stamp was a ’70s promotion, revived for the recent Marvel Legacy not-a-relaunch from Marvel Comics. The idea was that people could collect stamps from all the Marvel Legacy not-a-launch titles, stick them in specially-issued Marvel Value Stamps albums, and win loyalty points from Marvel. They also weren’t on the lenticular variant covers, so it was also a reward for paying full $3.99 whack for the non-lenticular versions.
But it appears that disaster has struck! Even though each issue Marvel Legacy launch issue was meant to have a distinct and different Marvel Value Stamp to collect, it seems that the Marvel Value Stamp in Squirrel Girl #27, as seen below…
Was the exact same one that appeared in this week’s Marvel Two-in-One…
Calamity! Disaster! The end of the collection scheme as we know it!
We look forward to Marvel Comics making reparations at the appropriate juncture.
- Ron Lim to Join Tini Howard and Chris Sprouse on Captain America Annual #1 - August 16, 2018
- Did You Remember the Town of Lago From Astonishing X-Men Annual #1? - August 16, 2018
- Keith Allen Begins Rehearsals for Hogarth Double Bill Stage Play in Kingston - August 16, 2018
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018