The Marvel Value Stamp was a ’70s promotion, revived for the recent Marvel Legacy not-a-relaunch from Marvel Comics. The idea was that people could collect stamps from all the Marvel Legacy not-a-launch titles, stick them in specially-issued Marvel Value Stamps albums, and win loyalty points from Marvel. They also weren’t on the lenticular variant covers, so it was also a reward for paying full $3.99 whack for the non-lenticular versions.
But it appears that disaster has struck! Even though each issue Marvel Legacy launch issue was meant to have a distinct and different Marvel Value Stamp to collect, it seems that the Marvel Value Stamp in Squirrel Girl #27, as seen below…
Was the exact same one that appeared in this week’s Marvel Two-in-One…
Calamity! Disaster! The end of the collection scheme as we know it!
We look forward to Marvel Comics making reparations at the appropriate juncture.
- Walking Dead Day Announced For October 13th, With Retailer Exclusive Variants Of #1 - May 23, 2018
- Zorro and Edgar Rice Burroughs Return in American Mythology August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018
- 5 Presents Brian Michael Bendis Left Behind for the Marvel Universe in Invincible Iron Man #600 [Spoilers] - May 23, 2018
- A New Look – and Name – For Amadeus Cho’s Hulk (SPOILERS) - May 23, 2018
- Midnight Tiger Strong and Double Jumpers: Full Circle Jerks Launch From Action Lab in August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018