The Marvel Value Stamp was a ’70s promotion, revived for the recent Marvel Legacy not-a-relaunch from Marvel Comics. The idea was that people could collect stamps from all the Marvel Legacy not-a-launch titles, stick them in specially-issued Marvel Value Stamps albums, and win loyalty points from Marvel. They also weren’t on the lenticular variant covers, so it was also a reward for paying full $3.99 whack for the non-lenticular versions.
But it appears that disaster has struck! Even though each issue Marvel Legacy launch issue was meant to have a distinct and different Marvel Value Stamp to collect, it seems that the Marvel Value Stamp in Squirrel Girl #27, as seen below…
Was the exact same one that appeared in this week’s Marvel Two-in-One…
Calamity! Disaster! The end of the collection scheme as we know it!
We look forward to Marvel Comics making reparations at the appropriate juncture.
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018
- Valiant Entertainment to Publish ‘The Forgotten Queen’ - October 22, 2018