The bomb squad was called to the Los Angeles home of Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin this week to investigate a suspicious package sent to the government official and financier of such films as Lego Batman and Fox’s X-Men franchise. The gift-wrapped package was addressed to Mnuchin from “the American people,” and after the year the American people have had, it’s not surprising everyone thought the package might contain explosives.
However, that wasn’t the case. Apparently, the package contained horse poop, according to a report from the LA Times. Maybe it was meant to be commentary on the cinematic value of Suicide Squad?
At press time, Mnuchin reportedly planned to regift the horse poop to the American people with another year of shitty government by the Trump administration.
- Celestial Judgement is Upon the Marvel Universe, Plus Previews for All of Marvel’s 8/22 Releases - August 18, 2018
- Storm Tempted by the Dark Side in Previews for All of Next Week’s X-Men Comics - August 18, 2018
- Lumberjanes, Amazing World of Gumball, and More in All of BOOM!’s 8/22 Previews - August 18, 2018
- Tonight There’s Gonna Be a Mermin Jailbreak in Oni Previews for 8/28 - August 18, 2018
- The New Normal for Quantum and Woody and More in Valiant’s 8/28 Previews - August 18, 2018