The bomb squad was called to the Los Angeles home of Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin this week to investigate a suspicious package sent to the government official and financier of such films as Lego Batman and Fox’s X-Men franchise. The gift-wrapped package was addressed to Mnuchin from “the American people,” and after the year the American people have had, it’s not surprising everyone thought the package might contain explosives.
However, that wasn’t the case. Apparently, the package contained horse poop, according to a report from the LA Times. Maybe it was meant to be commentary on the cinematic value of Suicide Squad?
At press time, Mnuchin reportedly planned to regift the horse poop to the American people with another year of shitty government by the Trump administration.
- Marvel Reveals Phil Noto Interlocking Variants for 80th Anniversary - December 13, 2018
- Lela Gwenn and Matthew Dow Smith Launch Bad Luck Chuck at Dark Horse in March - December 13, 2018
- Joe Illidge Explains Post-Valiant Future in Most Polite Open Letter Ever - December 13, 2018
- #GhostCorps: IDW Teases Something Big for Ghostbusters in 2019 - December 13, 2018
- Marvel Rising Relaunches as a New Mini-Series in March from Nilah Magruder and Roberto Di Salvo - December 13, 2018