The bomb squad was called to the Los Angeles home of Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin this week to investigate a suspicious package sent to the government official and financier of such films as Lego Batman and Fox’s X-Men franchise. The gift-wrapped package was addressed to Mnuchin from “the American people,” and after the year the American people have had, it’s not surprising everyone thought the package might contain explosives.
However, that wasn’t the case. Apparently, the package contained horse poop, according to a report from the LA Times. Maybe it was meant to be commentary on the cinematic value of Suicide Squad?
At press time, Mnuchin reportedly planned to regift the horse poop to the American people with another year of shitty government by the Trump administration.
- Stan Sakai Named Inaugural Joe Kubert Award Winner By Comic Con Revolution, Kubert School - May 20, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Cable #157, Continuity Porn Even a New Reader Can Enjoy - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Acanti Sky-Whales, Brood-Wolves, and Flying Brood-Sharks, Oh My, in Weapon H #3 - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing – A Heel Turn for Weapon X in Hunt for Wolverine: The Claws of a Killer #1 - May 19, 2018
- Hasbro Trademarks the Smell of Play-Doh - May 19, 2018