The bomb squad was called to the Los Angeles home of Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin this week to investigate a suspicious package sent to the government official and financier of such films as Lego Batman and Fox’s X-Men franchise. The gift-wrapped package was addressed to Mnuchin from “the American people,” and after the year the American people have had, it’s not surprising everyone thought the package might contain explosives.
However, that wasn’t the case. Apparently, the package contained horse poop, according to a report from the LA Times. Maybe it was meant to be commentary on the cinematic value of Suicide Squad?
At press time, Mnuchin reportedly planned to regift the horse poop to the American people with another year of shitty government by the Trump administration.
- New GWAR OGN The Enormogantic Fail Revisits the Obliteration of Flab Quarv 7 - October 17, 2018
- R.I.P. ResurrXion? Weapon X Missing from Marvel’s January Solicits - October 16, 2018
- Finally, Chuck Austen’s Early X-Men Work Returns to Print at Marvel - October 16, 2018
- Is Ms. Marvel Cancelled? G. Willow Wilson Says It’s Just Taking a “Skip Month” - October 16, 2018
- Chuck Wendig’s Shadow of Vader Not Solicited for January… Has It Been Canceled Completely? - October 16, 2018