Syfy has had success with the first two seasons of Channel Zero, the original horror anthology television series created by Nick Antosca, who serves as writer, showrunner, and executive producer. It was originally approved for two six-episode seasons, the first was Candle Cove which debuted in October of 2016. The second, No End House made its debut in September of 2017.
A third season is set to premiere in early 2018, called Butcher’s Block, and is inspired by Kerry Hammond’s Search and Rescue Woods creepypasta tale. Olivia Luccardi (It Follows) will star as Alice, an idealistic young woman, who upon moving to a new city, comes across a series of disappearances connected to a mysterious staircase in one of the area’s worst neighborhoods. Along with her schizophrenic older sister, played by Holland Roden (Teen Wolf), they discover what is preying on the city’s residents.
Rutger Hauer (Blade Runner), Brandon Scott (Wreck-It Ralph), and Krisha Fairchild (Krisha) also star. Max Landis (Chronicle) produced the series.
- Arrow Season 7: Which Version of Roy Harper are We Getting? - May 24, 2018
- Read Warlords of Mars #1 with the J. Scott Campbell Cover that Inspired the Dejah Thoris Statue - May 24, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD: What is the Final Fate of Graviton - May 24, 2018
- Arrow Season 7: The Threat From Ricardo Diaz May Be Far From Over - May 24, 2018
- The Flash Season 5: How Will Iris and Barry Deal with the Mysterious Girl - May 24, 2018