The Disney Parks Blog is one of my favorite spots on the web. I get a lot of awesome Disney-inspired recipes and ideas there frequently. Today they shared with us a recipe for their Sugar Frosted Fruit Bites from Hollywood Studios. While you can buy these at Flurry of Fun in the park, I’ll just assume most of you reading this aren’t in Disney World during the busiest time of the year. If you’re looking for a way to add Disney cheer to your holiday, give this recipe a try!
- Kitty Meets Her End in Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die: Heaven & Hell - May 25, 2018
- Indulge in All the Anime You Can Watch This Long Weekend with Crunchyroll - May 25, 2018
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018