The Disney Parks Blog is one of my favorite spots on the web. I get a lot of awesome Disney-inspired recipes and ideas there frequently. Today they shared with us a recipe for their Sugar Frosted Fruit Bites from Hollywood Studios. While you can buy these at Flurry of Fun in the park, I’ll just assume most of you reading this aren’t in Disney World during the busiest time of the year. If you’re looking for a way to add Disney cheer to your holiday, give this recipe a try!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018