One of our favorite small businesses catering to the nerdy, Elhoffer Designs is no stranger to the annals of geek chic fashion. Not only do they have a wide selection of Disney-centric items (Marvel and Star Wars included) but there are also Hamilton and Game Of Thrones inspired things too.
Yesterday, the independent fashion house posted this set of images to their official instagram proclaiming that the ‘Magical Girl’ line is now live:
View this post on Instagram
MAGICAL GIRL COLLECTION HAS LAUNCHED AND THE FIRST FEW PIECES ARE LIVE RIGHT NOW FOR PREORDER!! The Sailor Girl Cardigans and Sailor School Cardigans are both on the site right now, I’m so excited to finally have samples and show them off to the world. And huge thanks to @misskitquinn for modeling super last minute!! Ok. I’m supposed to be on vacation but I’ll answer questions as I can!! ♥️🎀♥️ 💸💸💸 Oh, need more incentive? Use ‘MagicGirl’ at checkout for another $10 off all pieces in this collection. Only good till Sunday 12/24 at 10am PST! 💸💸💸 #magic #sailormoon #cardcaptorsakura #sailorvenus #sailorjupiter #geekfashion #geekbound #fangirl
The Sailor Moon inspired collection consists of cardigans with 3 color schemes, which are inspired by Sailor Venus (orange), Sailor Jupiter (green), and the aforementioned leader of the girl-gang, Sailor Moon.
The cardigans feature puffed short sleeves, attached ‘Sailor’ flap, bow button at the top center front with white buttons down the rest of the front, ribbed underbust with a ribbed back, and are made of 90% acrylic yarn with 10% spandex/lycra. All items are made in the USA in limited runs. The featured Model is cosplayer Kit Quinn.
There is also the ‘Sailor School’ cardigan, inspired by the school uniforms of Usagi and her friends.
These items are now available for pre-order on Elhoffer Designs’ website, with preorders expected to ship sometime in February of 2018.
- Her Universe Launches 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Fashion Line, Includes Menswear
- Bloomingdale's Is Getting a Nintendo "Let's Play" Spring Fashion Line
- If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It - The Her Universe San Diego Comic-Con Fashion Show
- Her Universe Releases Wonder Woman Fashion Collab With Hot Topic
- Catwalk On Infinite Earths: Her Universe Is Great, But Not The Beginning
- LV426 Alien Day Official Apparel Strangely Only For Men, Again
- Her Universe And Hot Topic Show Off Marvel Line At NYCC
- ‘Bond 25’ Director Cary Fukunaga on Franchise Past, Present, Future - December 11, 2018
- Bruce Campbell Says He’d Host The Oscars - December 11, 2018
- Robert Rodriguez Shares New ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ Poster - December 11, 2018
- ‘Drunk History’ Tackles “The Creation of Frankenstein” in 2019 - December 11, 2018
- Luke’s Lightsaber Pulled from Auction, Mark Hamill Responds - December 11, 2018