Star Citizen may be in the middle of some legal issues, but the crew behind the game hosted a livestream on Twitch boasting their recent content addition for the single-player campaign Squadron 42, as well as surpassing their latest funding goal of $174k. You can check out the stream from earlier today below for the complete details on the content.
- Cloud Imperium Has Nearly 500 Employees Working On Star Citizen
- Star Citizen Loads A New Video Up About Weapons & Space Combat
- Cloud Imperium Games Releases A New Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 Video
- All Star Citizen Backers Can Download Alpha 3.0 Today
- Crytek Sues Cloud Imperium Games for Breach of Contract on Star Citizen
- 'Star Citizen' Reveals Another Starship With The "Hammerhead"
- 'Star Citizen' Shows Off A New Ship In Latest Video
- The First Hour Of Star Citizen 3.0 Has Found Its Way Online
- 'Star Citizen' Throws Up A New Extended Video
- PlayStation Shows Off New Footage of H1Z1 on Their Console - May 20, 2018
- Square Enix Files a Trademark for the Term “Outriders” in Europe - May 20, 2018
- Square Enix Releases a Ton of New Images for Octopath Traveler - May 20, 2018
- Treyarch Explains There Was Never a Plan for a Campaign in Black Ops 4 - May 20, 2018
- Crusader Kings Barely Launched a Kickstarter and Already Got Funded - May 20, 2018