Star Citizen may be in the middle of some legal issues, but the crew behind the game hosted a livestream on Twitch boasting their recent content addition for the single-player campaign Squadron 42, as well as surpassing their latest funding goal of $174k. You can check out the stream from earlier today below for the complete details on the content.
- Cloud Imperium Has Nearly 500 Employees Working On Star Citizen
- Star Citizen Loads A New Video Up About Weapons & Space Combat
- Cloud Imperium Games Releases A New Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 Video
- All Star Citizen Backers Can Download Alpha 3.0 Today
- Crytek Sues Cloud Imperium Games for Breach of Contract on Star Citizen
- 'Star Citizen' Reveals Another Starship With The "Hammerhead"
- 'Star Citizen' Shows Off A New Ship In Latest Video
- The First Hour Of Star Citizen 3.0 Has Found Its Way Online
- 'Star Citizen' Throws Up A New Extended Video
- Ludenso Reveal New AR Headset Called MagiMask - October 17, 2018
- World of Tanks Blitz Teams With Mad Max Artist for Halloween Event - October 17, 2018
- Paizo Officially Releases a New Starfinder Guide with Alien Archive 2 - October 17, 2018
- Gun Media Discusses the Future of Friday The 13th: The Game - October 16, 2018
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update - October 16, 2018