Fenix Fire Entertainment and Reverb Triple XP have just loaded a new update for Osiris: New Dawn called “The Rise Of Zer”, which will put your explorer on a volcanic planet orbiting a blue star where some of the life on that planet looks terrifying as hell. According to the devs, “The Rise of Zer update adds a host of new features including the attachment system that enables customizable enhancements for each character, added utilities and furniture, and the new planet Zer. The first planet located closest to the star of the Gliese 581 system, the planet Zer features extreme hot environmental dangers, new creature encounters, and valuable minerals to discover and collect.” Enjoy the trailer!
- Armored Warfare Gets A New Expansion In "Caribbean Crisis"
- No Evidence That Turtle Found With $53 Million of Cocaine Was TMNT's Michaelangelo
- Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle Review: Rather Dull and Unfunny
- Call of Duty: WWII and Destiny 2 are the Top-Selling Games of 2017 in North America
- Pokémon Go's Christmas Event Will Add Even More Gen 3 Pokemon
- The Steam Awards Nominations Announced Ahead Of Voting Opening Today
- West of Loathing Is Coming to Nintendo Switch Next Week - May 21, 2018
- Call of Duty VP Addresses Fan Criticism Over Black Ops 4’s Non-Campaign - May 21, 2018
- Pokémon GO Will Be Introducing Alolan Variants Soon - May 21, 2018
- Bandai Namco Reveals When 2 Dragon Ball FighterZ Characters Will Drop - May 21, 2018
- Epic Games is Fronting $100 Million in Prize Pool Money for Fortnite Esports Tournaments - May 21, 2018