Nintendo has officially confirmed that the 5.0 update for Arms will be the final update for the game. The news is a little bit of a shock considering that the game only came out a few months ago, but details on their update page confirmed that Nintendo will no longer be adding new characters or stages, and will simply be regulating any further updates to being simple balancing issues and cosmetic additions.
It should be noted that a couple months ago, there was a leak showing that there were plans to nearly double the roster with characters that have code names, but to date, we’ve only had five new additions to the roster. Its entirely possible that new characters could be added as payable DLC, but at the moment, there’s no plans int he works to add anything new.
- ARMS Celebrates Its One-Year Anniversary With... A Photo?
- Nintendo Removes Golf From The Switch After The Recent Update
- Nintendo Is Removing Mario & Sonic At The Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Arms 5.0 Update Will be Bringing a New Character
- Infinity Watch, Strangers In Paradise and DR & Quinch Return for Free Comic Book Day 2018
- 'Arms' Introduces A New Fighter In Misango With New Update
- Nintendo Had An Incredible Second Quarter Thanks To The Switch
- The New Nintendo Switch Commercial Brings The Games To Life
- Six Major Paris 2018: Semifinals – Evil Geniuses vs. Rogue - August 18, 2018
- Valve is Apparently Launching Its Own Streaming Channel Called Stream TV - August 18, 2018
- Federal Judge Blocks Player from Cheating at Grand Theft Auto Online - August 18, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey’s Latest Episode Takes to the Seas - August 18, 2018
- Is New Super Mario Bros. U Coming to the Nintendo Switch? - August 18, 2018