Earlier this month. guests at Star Wars: Galactic Nights were the first to see the new Galaxy’s Edge merchandise. Based on the upcoming Hollywood Studios expansion, which opens in 2019, merchandise includes shirts, hats, pins, and more.
The items will be for sale in both Disneyland and Disney’s Hollywood Studios (in Disney World). The totally immersive land will be one of Disney’s most ambitious park expansions yet, and promises to thrill and excite guests of all ages. If you haven’t been to Hollywood Studios to see the Star Wars stuff they already have, I implore you to visit!
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Potato Pancakes with House-Made Applesauce from Bauernmarket in Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Bubble Tea at Joy of Tea in Epcot - May 23, 2018