Earlier this month. guests at Star Wars: Galactic Nights were the first to see the new Galaxy’s Edge merchandise. Based on the upcoming Hollywood Studios expansion, which opens in 2019, merchandise includes shirts, hats, pins, and more.
The items will be for sale in both Disneyland and Disney’s Hollywood Studios (in Disney World). The totally immersive land will be one of Disney’s most ambitious park expansions yet, and promises to thrill and excite guests of all ages. If you haven’t been to Hollywood Studios to see the Star Wars stuff they already have, I implore you to visit!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018