I adore porgs. I don’t care that they were created simply to take my money. It’s working, and I can’t get enough of them. Thankfully, a lot of other people like them, too. So much, in fact, that Mike Kravanis made a porg bento inside of Star Wars Launch Bay at Hollywood Studios. He’s even visited by some intergalactic pals, so you’ll have to watch the video and find out!
This recipe is fairly simple and to the point, so anyone can make a porg! I may even try this myself after the holiday. Bon appétit!
- The Miz Tries to Psych Out The New Day in SmackDown Live Opener - May 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Birthday Cake Ice Cream at Disney World’s Plaza Ice Cream Parlor - May 22, 2018
- Kurt Angle Opens Monday Night RAW with Some Exciting Announcements - May 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Having Lunch at Disney World’s Columbia Harbour House - May 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Millennial Pink Brownie Cupcake at the Confectionery in Magic Kingdom - May 21, 2018