I adore porgs. I don’t care that they were created simply to take my money. It’s working, and I can’t get enough of them. Thankfully, a lot of other people like them, too. So much, in fact, that Mike Kravanis made a porg bento inside of Star Wars Launch Bay at Hollywood Studios. He’s even visited by some intergalactic pals, so you’ll have to watch the video and find out!
This recipe is fairly simple and to the point, so anyone can make a porg! I may even try this myself after the holiday. Bon appétit!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018