Inide developer Those Awesome Guys just added a new holiday-themed update to Move Or Die, which is actually one of their biggest additions to the game. “The Green & Gold Update” has brand new items, several new characters, a few new games modes and more. Below are the details sent out yesterday about the update, along with a trailer to show you everything in action.
- “Not-A-Store” Item System: Completely redesigned system to unlock everything in the game, where players now earn points they can use towards any specific unlockable content
- Seven New Characters: A Coin, a Top Hat, Old Concerned Joe, Taco Man, a Trash Panda, a Present, and a Penguin round out the new mix of zany additions to over 40 characters
- Four New Game Modes: Tetrominos, Explosive Barrels, Boomerangs, Crowd Stomp
- Seven New Mutators: Moooove, Staller, Deaths’plosions, Flutter, Snek, Ghostly Jumps, Lethal Leaps
- Customizable Trails: Customize the trails characters leave behind as the move through each game
- Ability to Re-Roll Mutators
- Ability to Re-Play Daily Challenge
- Armored Warfare Gets A New Expansion In "Caribbean Crisis"
- Dylan Sprouse Voices Alith Anar for Total War Warhammer II DLC - May 26, 2018
- NIS America Announces Killer7 Coming to Steam This Fall - May 26, 2018
- The Lost Child Receives a New Angel Interaction Trailer - May 26, 2018
- Epic Games Openly Warns Players About Free Fortnite V-Bucks Scams - May 26, 2018
- Bungie Makes a Few Armor Tweaks and More in Destiny 2 - May 26, 2018