After the dismissal of DC Comics Superman group editor Eddie Berganza when a litany of sexual harassment claims against him were unearthed by Buzzfeed, there was much discussion over who would be replacing him — moving up the ladder, and the like. Offering the Batman Group Editor job to Christopher Priest, though he declined it, also gave the impression that anything could happen at DC Comics and they could make some unconventional choices as a result.
However, we have been told that while the top editorial jobs have been settled, we shouldn’t expect any major surprises. No out-of-field appointments. No creators as editors, and no outsiders, headhunted in. This time around, DC Comics is keeping things in the family.
- Bloke’s Progress from Hunt Emerson and The Pen Is Mightier from Martin Rowson from Knockabout Press - May 21, 2018
- After Deadpool 2, Rob Liefeld and Jim Lee Riff on the No-Feet Drawing Trope - May 21, 2018
- Antarctic Press Held Meeting Yesterday About Future of the Publisher - May 21, 2018
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018