After the dismissal of DC Comics Superman group editor Eddie Berganza when a litany of sexual harassment claims against him were unearthed by Buzzfeed, there was much discussion over who would be replacing him — moving up the ladder, and the like. Offering the Batman Group Editor job to Christopher Priest, though he declined it, also gave the impression that anything could happen at DC Comics and they could make some unconventional choices as a result.
However, we have been told that while the top editorial jobs have been settled, we shouldn’t expect any major surprises. No out-of-field appointments. No creators as editors, and no outsiders, headhunted in. This time around, DC Comics is keeping things in the family.
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Dave Sim Parodies X-Men For New Comic, Giant-Size Jingles - October 17, 2018
- Blake Northcott and Donny Tran Launch New ‘What If?’ Line From Aspen in January 2019 Solicits - October 17, 2018