Beerus is the latest character to get the Dragon Ball FighterZ character breakdown as Bandai Namco explores the God of Destruction’s move set.
In the latest of a series of videos, you can see the basics of how the character plays, and by the looks of it, his interest will be in controlling the pace and distance of play. His blasts seem to be able to hit from across the screen, and he also has orbs that can be placed around the fight, controlling player movement to his liking. A thinking man’s fighter, who seems to have some neat combo ability, too.
You can get a good look at how he performs in this video below.
This is always the kind of character I gravitate towards in fighting games, so I’m certainly keeping an eye on the hairless cat god. When Dragon Ball FighterZ comes out on January 26th, he’ll likely be the one I try to get my head around first.
- Bandai Namco Releases A New Video For My Hero Academia: One’s Justice
- SSGSS Goku Joins The Dragon Ball FighterZ Roster
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018