Hugh Jackman has put down Wolverine’s claws and picked up the hate of P.T. Barnum in the new film The Greatest Showman. The film is described as: “Inspired by the imagination of P.T. Barnum, The Greatest Showman is an original musical that celebrates the birth of show business & tells of a visionary who rose from nothing to create a spectacle that became a worldwide sensation.” It’s directed by Michael Gracey and has a cast that includes Jackman, Michelle Williams, Zac Efron, Zendaya, and Rebecca Ferguson.
Last night, during a live performance of A Christmas Story on Fox, the cast of the movie pulled of a two-minute live commercial as the three main stars joined a full ensemble, singing and doing a dance routine to the film’s track, Come Alive. The piece starts with Jackman in his ringleader costume and then he is joined by Efron and Zendaya until a huge group is singing and dancing. It was like a 2-minute musical which Fox is calling the “world’s first live movie commercial”. You can see the performance below.
The Greatest Showman opens this Wednesday, December 20th.
- P.T. Made With PS1 Graphics Is Still Frightening
- The Greatest Showman Review: Hugh Jackman as P. T. Barnum, It's The Better La La Land
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018