Dennis Barger, well known and outspoken comic book retailer of Quickstop Comics and Wonderworld Comics in Detroit, Michigan, as well as organiser of the Save The Local Comic Shop charity just posted his latest to Facebook:
Mild heart attack last night , surgery tomorrow, not fun — feeling nervous at ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital.
All our thoughts, prayers, and good wishes to Barger and his family at this time. And maybe get someone else to unbox Diamond’s delivery this week okay? Please, Dennis?
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, DC and Marvel Comics, Spring 2018 - July 15, 2018
- Big Hero 6’s Gus Vasquez Needs a Hero of His Own - July 15, 2018
- Zenescope Brings a Different Flavour to Women In Comics Panels at San Diego Comic-Con - July 15, 2018
- Mike Holman and Lee Thompson Promoted at Diamond Comics UK in John Hitchen’s Absence - July 15, 2018
- Doctor Who’s Back – And She’s Bringing That Same Copy of The Beano With Her - July 15, 2018