Last week we got our first look at Brenton Thwaites in his Robin uniform. Now we are getting out first look at his fellow Titans, Hawk & Dove. Hank Hall / Hawk is played by Alan Ritchson who played Aquaman on Smallville while Dawn Granger / Dove is played by Minka Kelly from Jane the Virgin. The suits are from legendary designer Laura Jean Shannon who has worked on Iron Man, The Jungle Book and another new DC series Black Lightning.
The new DC live-action series comes from Greg Berlanti, Akiva Goldsman, Geoff Johns, and Sarah Schechter and should premiere in 2018 on the DC-branded streaming service. Thwaites, Ritchson and Kelly star in the series alongside Anna Diop as Starfire, Teagan Croft as Raven and Ryan Potter as Beast Boy. The series is written by Goldsman, Johns and Berlanti and tells of a group of young soon-to-be superheroes recruited from every corner of the DC Universe. Dick Grayson (Thwaites) emerges from behind the Batman’s shadow to become the leader of a fearless band of new heroes that includes.
The Teen Titans first appeared in the Brave and the Bold #54 (1964) by Bob Haney and Bruno Premiani, but this particular incarnation of the team take a lot from the much-loved Marv Wolfman and George Perez run of the team in the 80’s.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018