Yesterday, the Twitch star known as DrDisRespect went onto his Twitch stream to make two announcements that will probably change what he does with his stream moving forward. The first is that he will be taking a break from Twitch for a while, and the second is that he has apparently cheated on his wife. “I want to be transparent that I’ve been unfaithful,” he says in the video clip you can see below. Fighting back tears and emotion, out of his persona and costume. The statement was brief without any details given to the situation beyond his admission. We’ll see where things stand with him in the months to come, but for now, it appears he won’t be back anytime soon.
- Dr. DisRespect Crashes His Twitch Stream Upon His Return
- Twitch Launches a New Game Show Called 'Stream On'
- Twitch To Host The NBA G League Starting This Week
- The Predator Is Coming to Ghost Recon: Wildlands in Special Event
- New Destiny 2 Exotic Is Wreaking Havoc in PvP, But It's Apparently a Bug
- Streamer Broadcasts UFC Pay-Per-View on Twitch by Pretending It's a Game
- Dr. DisRespect Gets Banned From 'Player Unknown's Battlegrounds' For Teamkilling
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for October 16-22, 2018 - October 16, 2018
- Fortnite YouTuber Gets Sued By Epic Games for Selling Cheats - October 15, 2018
- UK’s National Videogame Museum Opens Permanently in November - October 15, 2018
- Six Foot Officially Releases Dreadnought on Steam - October 15, 2018
- Disgaea 5 Complete Comes to Steam and PC Next Week - October 15, 2018