Yesterday, the Twitch star known as DrDisRespect went onto his Twitch stream to make two announcements that will probably change what he does with his stream moving forward. The first is that he will be taking a break from Twitch for a while, and the second is that he has apparently cheated on his wife. “I want to be transparent that I’ve been unfaithful,” he says in the video clip you can see below. Fighting back tears and emotion, out of his persona and costume. The statement was brief without any details given to the situation beyond his admission. We’ll see where things stand with him in the months to come, but for now, it appears he won’t be back anytime soon.
- Dr. DisRespect Crashes His Twitch Stream Upon His Return
- Twitch Launches a New Game Show Called 'Stream On'
- Twitch To Host The NBA G League Starting This Week
- The Predator Is Coming to Ghost Recon: Wildlands in Special Event
- New Destiny 2 Exotic Is Wreaking Havoc in PvP, But It's Apparently a Bug
- Streamer Broadcasts UFC Pay-Per-View on Twitch by Pretending It's a Game
- Dr. DisRespect Gets Banned From 'Player Unknown's Battlegrounds' For Teamkilling
- Electronic Arts Releases a New Anthem Trailer With a Hint of Story - December 16, 2018
- Tetsuya Nomura Issues Twitter Statement on Kingdom Hearts III Leak - December 16, 2018
- Macaulay Culkin Visits the Angry Video Game Nerd for Christmas - December 16, 2018
- Epic Games Stops Leaker After Threatening Legal Action - December 16, 2018
- Microsoft Tracked Down Internal Leakers With Serial Number Embedding - December 16, 2018