Wolfenstein 2 has released the first episode of its DLC program. This marks the second entry into the Freedom Chronicles, a series which includes four episodes that will be steadily released until March.
After the release of Episode Zero, which came alongside the full game, today sees the Adventures of Gunslinger Joe added to the fray. These DLC episodes add neat little side stories to the game featuring all-new characters who all share the same goal: killing Nazis. The description for this new entry says:
You’ll play as a former professional quarterback named Joseph Stallion, who will smash through Nazi hordes from the ruins of Chicago to the vastness of space.
I sure hope his football background comes through here. The DLC costs $9.95 on its own, or you will obviously get it in the Season Pass.
If you’ve not played Wolfenstein 2 yet, you really should put some time aside for it. It’s one of the most bananas, yet affecting titles I’ve played in quite some time. It’s something else for sure.
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Soundtrack Releasing in June
- Wolfenstein II Will Be Coming To Nintendo Switch Next Year
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018
- Anthem Gets Story Trailer Showing Off Impressive Cutscenes - December 6, 2018
- Far Cry: New Dawn Shows Off Beautiful Post-Apocalypse World - December 6, 2018
- Ubisoft is Teasing a Nuclear Far Cry to be Revealed at The Game Awards - December 6, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Black Armory is a Bizarre First Week Experience as You Can’t Really Play It [Update] - December 5, 2018