Storymind Entertainment has announced their latest game, a Chicago-based crime thriller detective game called My Eyes on You.
“Oh, the Devil fears, Jordan, for even he was born of another.”
My Eyes On You is a third-person 3D action/adventure mystery with a neon-noir feel, set in an alternative version of Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. It’s been years since Carnival Man has claimed a murder victim, at the relief of Chicago’s inhabitants who live and breathe carnival culture all year round. But these bad memories might live on still…
Play as Jordan Adalien, an FBI analyst returning to Chicago to face his old demons and catch the elusive Man in the Red Mask – with the help of detectives Ryland Tremble and Carol Griffiths, and of the FBI profiler Benton Ulrich who appointed you to the job. Jordan soon realizes that the case becomes more personal with every step he takes, until he’s betrayed and framed by those he trusted the most. The clues players find and choose to process will impact whether the story takes a grounded or mystical direction, as well as the resulting ending.
Escape the masked thugs. Find the truth. Clear your name.
- Lead the investigation on the Man in the Red Mask. The clues you find and choose to process will impact the events to come
- When in stressful situations, Jordan’s anxiety will affect his abilities and provoke hallucinations
- Progress through your investigation by solving mysteries… and avoiding Carnival Man’s thugs
- A mystery action/adventure adapting to your choices, on a beautiful backdrop of neon-noir atmosphere
You can watch the announcement trailer below.
- Konami Confirms That Metal Gear Survive Will Include Micro-transactions - January 20, 2018
- Review: There’s a Good Game in Blade & Soul… Somewhere - January 20, 2018
- Seven: The Days Long Gone: Fantastic, if a Bit Too Unconventional - January 20, 2018
- Warframe Review: Better Than Ever, but Still a Major Grind - January 20, 2018
- Endless Day Starts Strong this Year with Endless Space 2’s Vaulters Expansion - January 20, 2018