Amazing Spider-Man #792, the second chapter of the Venom Inc. event by Dan Slott, Mike Costa, Ryan Stegman, and Brian Reber, has sold out and has gone to a second printing. It will be out on January 17th, 2018.
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #792
(W) Dan Slott (A) Ryan Stegman (CA) Alex Ross
VENOM INC. Part 2
• Spider-Man finds himself between Eddie and a mysterious new figure!
• And Black Cat and her gang find themselves face-to-face with an amped-up villain named Maniac that might just rip those faces right off.
Meanwhile, Maestros #3 by Steve Skroce from Image Comics is going to second printing a week later on January 24th, 2018.
(W) Steve Skroce (A/CA) Steve Skroce
The most powerful spell in creation has been stolen. “The Book of Remaking” allows its user to recreate reality in their image, and the new Maestro is the only one who can open it. Now the thieves are coming for him. Willy’s reign might be a short one.In Shops: Dec 13, 2017
Oh, and remember Batman #38 by Tom King and Travis Moore that we mentioned earlier today and described as King’s The Killing Joke? I am told that, since then, the entire print run has now sold out in advance of publication on January 3rd. So expect a second printing of that to follow very shortly.
(W) Tom King (A) Travis Moore (CA) Tim Sale
“THE ORIGIN OF BRUCE WAYNE”! If Mattie could grow up to be anybody, he’d grow up millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne. But what would happen if he was forced to relive the worst tragedy of Bruce’s life and his parents were murdered? Batman’s hunt for the killer puts him face to face with a strange mirror version of his own past.
RATED T In Shops: Jan 03, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018
- Full Catalog For BOOM! Studios January 2019 Solicitations – Brings Buffy to the Yard With the Avant-Guards - October 16, 2018
- Marvel Comics Full Solicitations for January 2019 - October 16, 2018