Two new Marvel “retro” ad for Marvel Legacy titles, appearing in today’s comic books… and for the thirtieth anniversary of Excalibur, the Britsih superhero team created by Chris Claremont and Alan Davis, Captain Britain and his wife Meggan Puceanu have brought a new person into the world. What will mutant and Otherworld genes mixing create?
X-MEN GOLD ANNUAL #1 LEG
(W) Marc Guggenheim, Leah Williams (A) Alitha Martinez (CA) Alan Davis
TWENTIETH ANNIVERSARY EXCALIBUR REUNION!
• A brand-new Braddock bundle of joy!
• The return of a D’Bari hero!
• Kitty’s Shadowcat costume!
• ‘Nuff said!
Rated T+In Shops: Jan 10, 2018
And is this where Rachel Summers/Rachel Grey will say goodbye to that silly “Prestige” nickname?
X-MEN BLUE ANNUAL #1 LEG
(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Edgar Salazar (CA) Nick Bradshaw
THE CROSSOVER BETWEEN VENOM AND X-MEN BLUE STARTS HERE!
Spinning out of the events of Venomverse, the Children of the Atom and the Lethal Protector team up to take down an extradimensional threat! This is it, folks, the team-up you’ve been asking for: X-MEN BLUE and VENOM must band together in the cold reaches of space to protect our universe from a threat more diabolical than you can imagine. But will EDDIE BROCK, his faithful SYMBIOTE, MARVEL GIRL, CYCLOPS, ICEMAN, BEAST and ANGEL be enough to save this universe? I really, really hope so.
Rated T+In Shops: Jan 24, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018