Payday 2 sure has been kicking around for a fair few years now, but that is no accident. The game has persisted since 2013 because it’s pretty great and has dedicated community. It’s not been without its speed bumps, of course, but it has been consistently good for the most part. It’s about to do what every publisher under the sun seems to be doing right now, too: port itself to Nintendo Switch.
Overkill had announced the version a few months back, but it’s now come out with a hard release date of February 26th, 2018 (via Eurogamer). What this port will include is not clear yet, so you will have to sit tight for that.
Payday 2 on the go doesn’t sound like a bad proposition at all, but it probably won’t be one for the commute unless you have a stable Wi-Fi all the way into work. Still, as I’ve said, while it’s getting on in age nowadays, it’s still a great time with friends. It certainly won’t hurt the Switch’s library by being there.
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018