Payday 2 sure has been kicking around for a fair few years now, but that is no accident. The game has persisted since 2013 because it’s pretty great and has dedicated community. It’s not been without its speed bumps, of course, but it has been consistently good for the most part. It’s about to do what every publisher under the sun seems to be doing right now, too: port itself to Nintendo Switch.
Overkill had announced the version a few months back, but it’s now come out with a hard release date of February 26th, 2018 (via Eurogamer). What this port will include is not clear yet, so you will have to sit tight for that.
Payday 2 on the go doesn’t sound like a bad proposition at all, but it probably won’t be one for the commute unless you have a stable Wi-Fi all the way into work. Still, as I’ve said, while it’s getting on in age nowadays, it’s still a great time with friends. It certainly won’t hurt the Switch’s library by being there.
- Overkill Software Adds Some Updates To PayDay 2
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Gets An Iron Spider Suit From Avengers: Infinity War as Pre-Order Bonus - April 26, 2018
- The Nintendo Switch Has Sold Over 17 Million Units - April 26, 2018
- Nintendo is Getting a New President in June - April 26, 2018
- Bryce Dallas Howard and B.D. Wong Join Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic World Evolution - April 25, 2018
- BioWare Developer Hints that Dragon Age 4 is Actually in the Works - April 25, 2018