Today sees the release of a new comic from Black Mask Studios by ML Miller and James Michael Whynot. And they have given us this most entertaining and informative video to trail its release… if you are popping into the comic store today why not flick through it yourself?
The band’s name is Glass Lux and they are from Chicago. The song is called Puppet. And the video was directed by Patrick Meaney, who directed, amongst others, the Image Comics Revolution documentary, as well as films about Grant Morrison and Neil Gaiman that I’ve been known to pop up in as well.
(W) M.L. Miller (A) James Whynot
On a journey to track down the grave of their estranged father, Maribel and Anthony find their way to the Malort Cemetery, a strange, seemingly abandoned field of mostly unmarked tombs. There they encounter an eccentric clan of grave-robbers who’ve devised a highly-addictive drug made from human remains–and the fresher the corpse, the stronger the dose. What started out as an attempt to reconnect with the past becomes a descent into a psychedelic, neon-colored nightmare, will Maribel and Anthony find their way through the hallucinogens or will they become the next hit?
Written by M.L. Miller (Pirouette) and featuring mind-shredding artwork by new artist James Michael Whynot, Gravetrancers delivers a grisly grindhouse tale of taboo and terror. In Shops: Dec 13, 2017
- Bib Fortuna Gets a Sweet Bust From Gentle Giant
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018