Today sees the release of a new comic from Black Mask Studios by ML Miller and James Michael Whynot. And they have given us this most entertaining and informative video to trail its release… if you are popping into the comic store today why not flick through it yourself?
The band’s name is Glass Lux and they are from Chicago. The song is called Puppet. And the video was directed by Patrick Meaney, who directed, amongst others, the Image Comics Revolution documentary, as well as films about Grant Morrison and Neil Gaiman that I’ve been known to pop up in as well.
(W) M.L. Miller (A) James Whynot
On a journey to track down the grave of their estranged father, Maribel and Anthony find their way to the Malort Cemetery, a strange, seemingly abandoned field of mostly unmarked tombs. There they encounter an eccentric clan of grave-robbers who’ve devised a highly-addictive drug made from human remains–and the fresher the corpse, the stronger the dose. What started out as an attempt to reconnect with the past becomes a descent into a psychedelic, neon-colored nightmare, will Maribel and Anthony find their way through the hallucinogens or will they become the next hit?
Written by M.L. Miller (Pirouette) and featuring mind-shredding artwork by new artist James Michael Whynot, Gravetrancers delivers a grisly grindhouse tale of taboo and terror. In Shops: Dec 13, 2017
- Bib Fortuna Gets a Sweet Bust From Gentle Giant
- Separated at Bath: Rob Liefeld and the New Domino Annual - July 22, 2018
- How Many Times Can Marvel Exclusively Give Away the Same Exclusive Variant Cover at San Diego Comic-Con? - July 22, 2018
- Marvel True Believers Panel Previews Squirrel Girl, Marvel Rising, Spider-Man/Deadpool, Domino, Runaways, and Many More - July 22, 2018
- A Look Inside the Increasingly Late Mister Miracle at San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018
- Swag from the Marvel True Believers Panel at San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018