Today sees the release of a new comic from Black Mask Studios by ML Miller and James Michael Whynot. And they have given us this most entertaining and informative video to trail its release… if you are popping into the comic store today why not flick through it yourself?
The band’s name is Glass Lux and they are from Chicago. The song is called Puppet. And the video was directed by Patrick Meaney, who directed, amongst others, the Image Comics Revolution documentary, as well as films about Grant Morrison and Neil Gaiman that I’ve been known to pop up in as well.
(W) M.L. Miller (A) James Whynot
On a journey to track down the grave of their estranged father, Maribel and Anthony find their way to the Malort Cemetery, a strange, seemingly abandoned field of mostly unmarked tombs. There they encounter an eccentric clan of grave-robbers who’ve devised a highly-addictive drug made from human remains–and the fresher the corpse, the stronger the dose. What started out as an attempt to reconnect with the past becomes a descent into a psychedelic, neon-colored nightmare, will Maribel and Anthony find their way through the hallucinogens or will they become the next hit?
Written by M.L. Miller (Pirouette) and featuring mind-shredding artwork by new artist James Michael Whynot, Gravetrancers delivers a grisly grindhouse tale of taboo and terror. In Shops: Dec 13, 2017
- Is Brian Azzarello Rewriting the Deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman Damned? (Spoilers) - December 12, 2018
- Free Comics Day 2019 Titles to be Announced Next Week on Facebook - December 12, 2018
- Batman Damned #2 Looks Further Back at Why He Doesn’t Use Guns - December 12, 2018
- In the Wake of Joe Illidge’s Exit, Robert Meyers Promoted to Senior Editorial Director at Valiant - December 12, 2018
- So, It’s Cosmic Ghost Rider Destroying Marvel History from Paul Scheer, Nick Giovannetti and Gerardo Sandoval - December 12, 2018