Today sees the release of a new comic from Black Mask Studios by ML Miller and James Michael Whynot. And they have given us this most entertaining and informative video to trail its release… if you are popping into the comic store today why not flick through it yourself?
The band’s name is Glass Lux and they are from Chicago. The song is called Puppet. And the video was directed by Patrick Meaney, who directed, amongst others, the Image Comics Revolution documentary, as well as films about Grant Morrison and Neil Gaiman that I’ve been known to pop up in as well.
(W) M.L. Miller (A) James Whynot
On a journey to track down the grave of their estranged father, Maribel and Anthony find their way to the Malort Cemetery, a strange, seemingly abandoned field of mostly unmarked tombs. There they encounter an eccentric clan of grave-robbers who’ve devised a highly-addictive drug made from human remains–and the fresher the corpse, the stronger the dose. What started out as an attempt to reconnect with the past becomes a descent into a psychedelic, neon-colored nightmare, will Maribel and Anthony find their way through the hallucinogens or will they become the next hit?
Written by M.L. Miller (Pirouette) and featuring mind-shredding artwork by new artist James Michael Whynot, Gravetrancers delivers a grisly grindhouse tale of taboo and terror. In Shops: Dec 13, 2017
- Bib Fortuna Gets a Sweet Bust From Gentle Giant
- Speculators Hoovering Up BLACK on eBay – When They Can Find It - April 23, 2018
- BLACK, the Superhero Comic Where Only Black People Get Superpowers, to Be a Film Franchise from Studio 8 - April 23, 2018
- Frank Cho Draws Aunt May’s Wheatcakes for Amazing Spider-Man #800 Cover - April 23, 2018
- ComicBooks for Kids at the Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 23, 2018
- The 28 Covers Of Tony Stark: Iron Man – And How Retailers Can Order Them - April 23, 2018