Boom! Studios announced today that it has hired Spencer Simpson, whom I previously encountered as the Buyer for American Wholesale Book Company and Fried Pie Comics, as Sales Manager, a newly created position dealing with the book market.
They also noted that previous Associate Editor Cameron Chittock, working on Archaia, Jim Henson books, and Mech Cadet Yu, has been promoted to Editor.
Previous Assistant Editor Matthew Levine has been promoted to Associate Editor after working on Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Saban’s Go Go Power Rangers, and The Unsound.
While Holly Aitchison of the operations team has been promoted to Operations Coordinator.
They didn’t mention, however, that Mel Caylo had left the company, after his position was removed from the company. We have to find that kind of thing out ourselves.
- Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira to Draw James Tynion’s Final Detective Comics #981 - April 25, 2018
- New Scene from Johnny English Strikes Again Airs at CinemaCon - April 25, 2018
- Second Prints for Spider-Man, Silencer, Sideways, Terrifics and Wasted Space #1000 - April 25, 2018
- Jamie Lee Curtis Calls Virus a “Piece of Sh*t I Made in the ’90s” - April 25, 2018
- Harrison Ford, Patton Oswalt, and Tiffany Haddish in The Secret Life of Pets 2 - April 25, 2018