Injustice 2 really was a pretty great entry for the series. While perhaps not taken as seriously in the fighting game community as say, Street Fighter, from the campaign to the approachable skill barrier, there is a ton there even for players who don’t generally dabble in fighting games. It had a fairly decent loot system, which managed to dodge a lot of this year’s microtransaction and loot box discussion. If you’ve not yet jumped in, you can get your feet wet starting tomorrow. Warner Bros. has announced that the game is getting a free trial period running from December 14th to 18th.
Every mode will be available in some way. You can play the first three story chapters of the game, be able to use every base hero (besides Brainiac) and all multiplayer and online modes will be unlocked, too. It’s noted the game will be discounted by 50% during this period too in case you want to buy all in.
This trial is only for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, so sadly the newly released PC port isn’t going to be part of this. One would assume, because it is only a month or so old.
Here is a trailer for the offer:
Again, I think Injustice 2 is well worth a punt. Even if you aren’t much of a fighting game fan, it’s pretty approachable. I’m dreadful at the genre, but still got a pretty decent groove with Firestorm. I’m sure there will be a character for you. For free, too? Get yourself in there.
- We Finally Get Details To Injustice 2 Legendary Edition
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Will Have Team Battles
- ‘Pokémon: Let’s Go’ Games Get a New Trailer Showing off Gyms, Traversal, and Pokémon Haircuts - July 13, 2018
- Remnant: From the Ashes is the New Co-Op Shooter From the Darksiders 3 Developer - July 13, 2018
- The Witcher Series Will Get Another Game, but It Won’t Be The Witcher 4 - July 12, 2018
- Doom Eternal Will See Its Gameplay Reveal Next Month - July 12, 2018
- Check Out Over 10 Minutes of Darksiders 3 Gameplay - July 12, 2018