Dragon Ball FighterZ isn’t too far away now in the grand scheme of things. The game is getting a lot of attention from the Dragon Ball and fighting game communities, if not from the pedigree of developer Arc System Works, just how dang cool the thing looks. Over the last few weeks the game has been filling out its roster steadily, and we have some more to mull over now.
In Jump Magazine (via Gematsu and Ryokuta2089.), three new characters have been shown off in the form of Goku Black, Hit, and Beerus. Beerus’s special attack is called God of Destruction’s Judgment, Hit’s is I Continue to Grow, and Goku Black sees it out with Work of the Gods. A lot of godliness there.
The game’s roster is really pulling from some pretty obscure places here, and even as someone who has a casual understanding of the series, this is stretching my knowledge past the era I know (I know Beerus, though, because he is a purple cat and that is hard to forget). However, I’m sure these deeper cuts will please Dragon Ball fans no end.
Dragon Ball FighterZ is due out January 26th, 2018.
- We Now Know What Wagner Will Be In Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]
- Bandai Namco Shows Off Yamcha From Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Monster Hunter: World’s Third Beta Is Under Way on PlayStation 4 - January 19, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII Was the Best-Selling Game of 2017, Says Analyst Group - January 19, 2018
- Stardew Valley Was the Most Downloaded Game on Nintendo Switch Last Year - January 19, 2018
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Gets New Release Date For PC - January 19, 2018
- Attack on Titan 2 Shows Off Trailers For Gameplay on Both Nintendo Switch and PlayStation Vita - January 19, 2018