Dragon Ball FighterZ isn’t too far away now in the grand scheme of things. The game is getting a lot of attention from the Dragon Ball and fighting game communities, if not from the pedigree of developer Arc System Works, just how dang cool the thing looks. Over the last few weeks the game has been filling out its roster steadily, and we have some more to mull over now.
In Jump Magazine (via Gematsu and Ryokuta2089.), three new characters have been shown off in the form of Goku Black, Hit, and Beerus. Beerus’s special attack is called God of Destruction’s Judgment, Hit’s is I Continue to Grow, and Goku Black sees it out with Work of the Gods. A lot of godliness there.
The game’s roster is really pulling from some pretty obscure places here, and even as someone who has a casual understanding of the series, this is stretching my knowledge past the era I know (I know Beerus, though, because he is a purple cat and that is hard to forget). However, I’m sure these deeper cuts will please Dragon Ball fans no end.
Dragon Ball FighterZ is due out January 26th, 2018.
- We Now Know What Wagner Will Be In Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]
- Bandai Namco Shows Off Yamcha From Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018