The Predator has gotten around when it comes to video games. Its had several of its own games, but also had a mode dedicated to it in Call of Duty: Ghosts for a time a few year back. It makes sense too. Why wouldn’t you have the ultimate hunter terrorising game players all over?
It’s about to make the jump to another title too. Ubisoft has announced The Hunt event for Ghost Recon: Wildland which starts on December 14 (so Thursday), where the Predator will make an appearance in some capacity. You can see the announcement in this new trailer where, while the crab-faced one doesn’t make an appearance, it’s hard to miss the references.
We don’t actually really know what this thing is yet though. How the Predator fits into the world of Wildlands is not yet clear as details are light. Ubisoft will be holding an event on their Twitch channel tomorrow at 12:00PM EST. If you want a fun reason to hop back into Ubisoft’s world, make sure you are there.
- Sledgehammer Games Reveals Details About Call Of Duty: WWII’s Next DLC
- DrDisRespect Announces Hiatus on Twitch Stream After Infidelity
- Twitch To Host The NBA G League Starting This Week
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018
- Anthem Gets Story Trailer Showing Off Impressive Cutscenes - December 6, 2018
- Far Cry: New Dawn Shows Off Beautiful Post-Apocalypse World - December 6, 2018
- Ubisoft is Teasing a Nuclear Far Cry to be Revealed at The Game Awards - December 6, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Black Armory is a Bizarre First Week Experience as You Can’t Really Play It [Update] - December 5, 2018