Out of all the holiday decor Disney puts out this time of year in the parks, Hollywood Studios is my favorite. The 1940s-style decorations go beautifully alongside the park’s old Hollywood charm. Every inch of the park was given the holiday treatment, and even the March of the First Order looked excited for the festivities. Okay, maybe they didn’t — Captain Phasma pointed at me and gave me the thumbs down when I took her photo. So, there’s that. If you only have time to visit one park for the holidays, I highly suggest Hollywood Studios. They really know how to get ready for Christmas!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018