Out of all the holiday decor Disney puts out this time of year in the parks, Hollywood Studios is my favorite. The 1940s-style decorations go beautifully alongside the park’s old Hollywood charm. Every inch of the park was given the holiday treatment, and even the March of the First Order looked excited for the festivities. Okay, maybe they didn’t — Captain Phasma pointed at me and gave me the thumbs down when I took her photo. So, there’s that. If you only have time to visit one park for the holidays, I highly suggest Hollywood Studios. They really know how to get ready for Christmas!
- Archie and the Gang Meet up with Sabrina on Yarn Chat Fiction App - April 23, 2018
- The Nerds Came, Saw, and Conquered Baltimore’s Power Plant Live: Photos - April 23, 2018
- Merch and More from the Star Wars Half Marathon at Disney World - April 23, 2018
- Pop-Up Con WICOMICON Saves the Day After Universal FanCon Postponement - April 23, 2018
- 5+ Alternative Events You Can Attend in Lieu of Universal FanCon - April 23, 2018