Out of all the holiday decor Disney puts out this time of year in the parks, Hollywood Studios is my favorite. The 1940s-style decorations go beautifully alongside the park’s old Hollywood charm. Every inch of the park was given the holiday treatment, and even the March of the First Order looked excited for the festivities. Okay, maybe they didn’t — Captain Phasma pointed at me and gave me the thumbs down when I took her photo. So, there’s that. If you only have time to visit one park for the holidays, I highly suggest Hollywood Studios. They really know how to get ready for Christmas!
- Nerd Food: Need a Warm-Up for #RockTheDots Day? Try Some Minnie Mouse Hot Chocolate! - January 22, 2018
- After 90 Years in the Industry, Minnie Mouse Finally Gets Her Walk of Fame Star - January 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Celebrate #RockTheDots with a Delicious Minnie Cupcake! - January 22, 2018
- ‘It’s a Small World’ Mall in Disneyland to Undergo Upgrades - January 22, 2018
- Disney World is Going All Out for National Polka Dot Day - January 22, 2018