Out of all the holiday decor Disney puts out this time of year in the parks, Hollywood Studios is my favorite. The 1940s-style decorations go beautifully alongside the park’s old Hollywood charm. Every inch of the park was given the holiday treatment, and even the March of the First Order looked excited for the festivities. Okay, maybe they didn’t — Captain Phasma pointed at me and gave me the thumbs down when I took her photo. So, there’s that. If you only have time to visit one park for the holidays, I highly suggest Hollywood Studios. They really know how to get ready for Christmas!
- Nerd Food: Super-Powered Mixed Drinks from El Chingon - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: We Try the Mind Stone Mojito and Asgardian Lager at Havana 1920 - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018