Ni No Kuni 2 has been toiling away in the background for a while now, originally getting announced at PSX in 2015. With a January release date, it seemed like it would be a great title to see in 2018. Sadly, we are going to have to be waiting a little bit longer.
It’s been announced that the game is getting its second delay, and it isn’t insubstantial. The title is now set for release on March 23rd, 2018. In a statement President & CEO of LEVEL-5 Akihiro Hino said:
With innovation and new ideas come the need to ensure everything works together in a fun and cohesive package. This means we’ll need a bit more time to make sure the entire Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom experience meets LEVEL-5 and Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.’s high quality standards. So today I would like to ask for everyone’s patience as we move Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom’s worldwide release date to23rd March, 2018 for the PlayStation®4 and PC.
I played the game a few months ago and was fairly impressed with what I saw. It certainly had a pretty impressive look that I think will satisfy fans of the first game. As always, a rushed game is rushed forever, but let’s hope that this really is the final release date for the title.
- Layton Mystery Detective Agency Gets a Second Trailer with Mysteries
- Bandai Namco Gives Us Another Awesome Ni No Kuni II Trailer
- Bandai Namco Release A New Video Behind The Music Of Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
- Bandai Namco Drop A Short Ni No Kuni II Feature Trailer
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Receives A New English Trailer
- Lost Soul Aside Gets a Gameplay Trailer Via PSX
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018