Ni No Kuni 2 has been toiling away in the background for a while now, originally getting announced at PSX in 2015. With a January release date, it seemed like it would be a great title to see in 2018. Sadly, we are going to have to be waiting a little bit longer.
It’s been announced that the game is getting its second delay, and it isn’t insubstantial. The title is now set for release on March 23rd, 2018. In a statement President & CEO of LEVEL-5 Akihiro Hino said:
With innovation and new ideas come the need to ensure everything works together in a fun and cohesive package. This means we’ll need a bit more time to make sure the entire Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom experience meets LEVEL-5 and Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.’s high quality standards. So today I would like to ask for everyone’s patience as we move Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom’s worldwide release date to23rd March, 2018 for the PlayStation®4 and PC.
I played the game a few months ago and was fairly impressed with what I saw. It certainly had a pretty impressive look that I think will satisfy fans of the first game. As always, a rushed game is rushed forever, but let’s hope that this really is the final release date for the title.
- Layton Mystery Detective Agency Gets a Second Trailer with Mysteries
- Bandai Namco Gives Us Another Awesome Ni No Kuni II Trailer
- Bandai Namco Release A New Video Behind The Music Of Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
- Bandai Namco Drop A Short Ni No Kuni II Feature Trailer
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Receives A New English Trailer
- Lost Soul Aside Gets a Gameplay Trailer Via PSX
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Gets An Iron Spider Suit From Avengers: Infinity War as Pre-Order Bonus - April 26, 2018
- The Nintendo Switch Has Sold Over 17 Million Units - April 26, 2018
- Nintendo is Getting a New President in June - April 26, 2018
- Bryce Dallas Howard and B.D. Wong Join Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic World Evolution - April 25, 2018
- BioWare Developer Hints that Dragon Age 4 is Actually in the Works - April 25, 2018