Ni No Kuni 2 has been toiling away in the background for a while now, originally getting announced at PSX in 2015. With a January release date, it seemed like it would be a great title to see in 2018. Sadly, we are going to have to be waiting a little bit longer.
It’s been announced that the game is getting its second delay, and it isn’t insubstantial. The title is now set for release on March 23rd, 2018. In a statement President & CEO of LEVEL-5 Akihiro Hino said:
With innovation and new ideas come the need to ensure everything works together in a fun and cohesive package. This means we’ll need a bit more time to make sure the entire Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom experience meets LEVEL-5 and Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.’s high quality standards. So today I would like to ask for everyone’s patience as we move Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom’s worldwide release date to23rd March, 2018 for the PlayStation®4 and PC.
I played the game a few months ago and was fairly impressed with what I saw. It certainly had a pretty impressive look that I think will satisfy fans of the first game. As always, a rushed game is rushed forever, but let’s hope that this really is the final release date for the title.
- Bandai Namco Drop A Short Ni No Kuni II Feature Trailer
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Receives A New English Trailer
- Lost Soul Aside Gets a Gameplay Trailer Via PSX
- Monster Hunter: World’s Third Beta Is Under Way on PlayStation 4 - January 19, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII Was the Best-Selling Game of 2017, Says Analyst Group - January 19, 2018
- Stardew Valley Was the Most Downloaded Game on Nintendo Switch Last Year - January 19, 2018
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Gets New Release Date For PC - January 19, 2018
- Attack on Titan 2 Shows Off Trailers For Gameplay on Both Nintendo Switch and PlayStation Vita - January 19, 2018