Life is Strange is a special game. The longer the title has sat with me, the more I like it. Despite some foibles, it’s a story that is really heartfelt and if you haven’t tried it out yet, you definitely should check it out.
You will be able to play it on the go soon too, so you’re running out of excuses. It’s been announced that the episodic series is coming to iOS on Thursday by Square Enix. The app is $2.99 which includes the first episode. Episodes 2 and 3 will also be available on Thursday but you will have to buy them in-app. There is no information on when we can expect 4 and 5 yet.
If I remember correctly, episode 3 ends on a doozy of a cliffhanger too, so the wait for episode 4 should be fun.
I’ll certainly be interested to see how this plays, both in performance, but in several parts of the game too. It’s not all dialogue choices, so seeing how the game explores the more exploratory moments with a touch screen will be interesting.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018