Life is Strange is a special game. The longer the title has sat with me, the more I like it. Despite some foibles, it’s a story that is really heartfelt and if you haven’t tried it out yet, you definitely should check it out.
You will be able to play it on the go soon too, so you’re running out of excuses. It’s been announced that the episodic series is coming to iOS on Thursday by Square Enix. The app is $2.99 which includes the first episode. Episodes 2 and 3 will also be available on Thursday but you will have to buy them in-app. There is no information on when we can expect 4 and 5 yet.
If I remember correctly, episode 3 ends on a doozy of a cliffhanger too, so the wait for episode 4 should be fun.
I’ll certainly be interested to see how this plays, both in performance, but in several parts of the game too. It’s not all dialogue choices, so seeing how the game explores the more exploratory moments with a touch screen will be interesting.
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018
- Anthem Gets Story Trailer Showing Off Impressive Cutscenes - December 6, 2018
- Far Cry: New Dawn Shows Off Beautiful Post-Apocalypse World - December 6, 2018
- Ubisoft is Teasing a Nuclear Far Cry to be Revealed at The Game Awards - December 6, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Black Armory is a Bizarre First Week Experience as You Can’t Really Play It [Update] - December 5, 2018