Dark Horse Comics announced today plans to bring the complete collection of Evan Dorkin‘s Eisner Award winning Milk and Cheese comics to trade paperback in 2018 with a new edition of Milk and Cheese: Dairy Products Gone Bad. The press release says it all:
“This affordable and comprehensive volume features every single stupid Milk and Cheese comic ever made from 1989 to 2018 along with cover art, pin-ups, and the art from the 1995 Milk and Cheese trading card set. So sip from this carton of hate, nibble on this wedge of spite, and enjoy Dairy Products Gone Bad!”
Look for this in comic book shops, bookstores, and the dairy section of the most expensive boutique grocery store in your town beginning May 2nd, weighing in at 240 pages and priced at $19.99. You can pre-order it right now (or buy the hardcover new on Amazon for cheaper — just sayin’).
- Everything You Knew About Secret Empire Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About What Wolverine Was Best At Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Uncle Ben’s Death Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Daredevil’s Cancellation Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Iceman Coming Out Was Wrong? - December 11, 2018