Dan Schaffer‘s Malefic continues its run and Ash Maczko‘s Squarriors gets a Volume 2 release, both courtesy of Devil’s Due/1First Comics in March of 2018. Read below for more details.
Writer/Cover Artist: Dan Schaffer
“All the Devils.” When a telekinetic inmate destroys the old wing of The Pit, Freust is left trapped in the labyrinthine hallways of the asylum with her most dangerous patients. To avoid a violent death, she attempts to treat them on the fly using only her wits, but she is out of her depth and outnumbered. With Inmate Eleven orchestrating the chaos, a new horror awaits Freust around every corner, including an old foe with a teeth-shattering score to settle.
Squarriors: Summer Volume 2 #3
Writer: Ash Maczko
Artist: Ashley Witter
Crash and Zeezee stumble upon a ferocious new predator, Ghost continues to stalk the dark halls of the Tin Kin shelter, and Pepper and the Cikudah tribe join forces with the Tin Kin and prepare for the arrival of their enemy.
- Iceman #1 Review: A Very Welcome Return - September 12, 2018
- House of Whispers #1 Review: Sandman Universe Struggling to Create Engagement - September 12, 2018
- Infinity Wars #3 Review: What if Captain America but Also Doctor Strange? - September 12, 2018
- Weapon X #23 Review: Deadpool is a Comic-Killer - September 11, 2018
- Nightwing #48 Review: The Motor Cycle Race of the Cosmos - September 11, 2018