The holidays in Disney World are simply magical. While I was there I finally got to experience the holidays in Epcot, which brought holiday traditions in from all over the world. Between Future Wold and The World Showcase, there was plenty of holiday cheer, merriment, and, of course, the big man himself — Santa Claus — was there to join in. The crowds were mild on the Sunday I was there, but rest assured: the closer we get to Christmas, the more packed the parks will become.
Want to see some of the specialty shows Epcot offers during The Festival of the Holidays? Sit back, grab a drink, and enjoy!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018