While rereleases and new versions of older games are not hard things to come by in the Street Fighter franchise, I think this new collection from Capcom is going to turn a lot of people’s heads. This could well be the one the community was waiting for.
Capcom has announced Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection which will bring together all of the game’s major releases between Street Fighter 1 to Street Fighter 3. Those 12 games are.
Street Fighter 2
Street Fighter 2: Champion Edition
Street Fighter 2: Hyper Fighting
Super Street Fighter 2
Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo
Street Fighter Alpha
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Street Fighter 3
Street Fighter 3: 2nd Impact
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike
Street Fighter 2: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Street Fighter 3: Third Strike will all see online support too, with ranked and 4 player lobbies available.
You can check the game out in the announcement trailer here:
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection is set for May 2018 on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Will Have Team Battles
- Carrying My Switch In Style: We Review WaterField's Arcade Gaming Case
- Halo Infinite Won’t Have a Battle Royale Mode - July 20, 2018
- Todd Howard Doesn’t Want to Remaster Morrowind - July 20, 2018
- Microsoft Controls Whether Alan Wake and Quantum Break Get Sequels, Says Remedy - July 18, 2018
- Base Game and Previous Expansions Now Part of World of Warcraft’s Subscription - July 18, 2018
- Destiny 2 Adds Bounties Back into the Game Alongside Other Improvements in New Patch - July 18, 2018