While rereleases and new versions of older games are not hard things to come by in the Street Fighter franchise, I think this new collection from Capcom is going to turn a lot of people’s heads. This could well be the one the community was waiting for.
Capcom has announced Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection which will bring together all of the game’s major releases between Street Fighter 1 to Street Fighter 3. Those 12 games are.
Street Fighter 2
Street Fighter 2: Champion Edition
Street Fighter 2: Hyper Fighting
Super Street Fighter 2
Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo
Street Fighter Alpha
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Street Fighter 3
Street Fighter 3: 2nd Impact
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike
Street Fighter 2: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Street Fighter 3: Third Strike will all see online support too, with ranked and 4 player lobbies available.
You can check the game out in the announcement trailer here:
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection is set for May 2018 on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Will Have Team Battles
- Carrying My Switch In Style: We Review WaterField's Arcade Gaming Case
- Detroit: Become Human is Getting a Demo Tomorrow - April 23, 2018
- God of War has Second Biggest Retail Game Release in the UK this Year - April 23, 2018
- PUBG’s Assault Rifles are Getting Nerfed and Level 3 Helmets are Seeing a Big Change - April 23, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Summer - April 23, 2018
- Platinum Games Wants Wonderful 101 on the Nintendo Switch - April 23, 2018