While rereleases and new versions of older games are not hard things to come by in the Street Fighter franchise, I think this new collection from Capcom is going to turn a lot of people’s heads. This could well be the one the community was waiting for.
Capcom has announced Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection which will bring together all of the game’s major releases between Street Fighter 1 to Street Fighter 3. Those 12 games are.
Street Fighter 2
Street Fighter 2: Champion Edition
Street Fighter 2: Hyper Fighting
Super Street Fighter 2
Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo
Street Fighter Alpha
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Street Fighter 3
Street Fighter 3: 2nd Impact
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike
Street Fighter 2: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Street Fighter 3: Third Strike will all see online support too, with ranked and 4 player lobbies available.
You can check the game out in the announcement trailer here:
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection is set for May 2018 on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Will Have Team Battles
- Carrying My Switch In Style: We Review WaterField's Arcade Gaming Case
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018