While rereleases and new versions of older games are not hard things to come by in the Street Fighter franchise, I think this new collection from Capcom is going to turn a lot of people’s heads. This could well be the one the community was waiting for.
Capcom has announced Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection which will bring together all of the game’s major releases between Street Fighter 1 to Street Fighter 3. Those 12 games are.
Street Fighter 2
Street Fighter 2: Champion Edition
Street Fighter 2: Hyper Fighting
Super Street Fighter 2
Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo
Street Fighter Alpha
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Street Fighter 3
Street Fighter 3: 2nd Impact
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike
Street Fighter 2: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Street Fighter 3: Third Strike will all see online support too, with ranked and 4 player lobbies available.
You can check the game out in the announcement trailer here:
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection is set for May 2018 on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Will Have Team Battles
- Carrying My Switch In Style: We Review WaterField's Arcade Gaming Case
- Monster Hunter: World’s Third Beta Is Under Way on PlayStation 4 - January 19, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII Was the Best-Selling Game of 2017, Says Analyst Group - January 19, 2018
- Stardew Valley Was the Most Downloaded Game on Nintendo Switch Last Year - January 19, 2018
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Gets New Release Date For PC - January 19, 2018
- Attack on Titan 2 Shows Off Trailers For Gameplay on Both Nintendo Switch and PlayStation Vita - January 19, 2018