The only downside to living in Maryland is that Disney World isn’t within driving distance. Now, you could absolutely drive there from here, but I am not into sitting in a car for 13+ hours. If I lived closer, I’d be at Disney every other day. My favorite part about the parks is, honestly, the food. And seeing these seasonal treats that Disney Springs is now offering, makes me kind of want to get on a plane tomorrow to try them.
The Disney Parks Instagram is mocking me with these delicious-looking treats. If you’re heading to the park in the near future, be sure to head on down to Disney Springs for some holiday goodies!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018