For 19 years, Disney’s Grand Floridian Hotel has featured a very special holiday decoration: a life-sized gingerbread house! The Grand Floridian pastry team, led by Executive Pastry Chef Erich Herbitschek, spent more than 500 hours bringing this completely edible home to life. You can even buy gingerbread treats for yourself or for decoration. The house is 17 feet tall, has a 200 lb chocolate Santa, 15 hidden Mickeys, and it smells like cinnamon and gingerbread. Over 10,000 pieces of gingerbread are dipped in chocolate for the house, making it a food lover’s dream come true. The house will be on display until January 1st, so you still have time to check it out!
- Nerd Food: Seriously Cute Porg Cookies, Complete with “Please Don’t Eat Me” Eyes - January 16, 2018
- Make Your Own Minnie Mouse-Inspired Jeans for National Polka Dot Day! - January 16, 2018
- Newborn Baby Hippo Makes its Debut at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! - January 16, 2018
- New Iron Man Armor Revealed for Disneyland Paris - January 16, 2018
- Nia Jax and Asuka Finally Go One-on-One - January 16, 2018