For 19 years, Disney’s Grand Floridian Hotel has featured a very special holiday decoration: a life-sized gingerbread house! The Grand Floridian pastry team, led by Executive Pastry Chef Erich Herbitschek, spent more than 500 hours bringing this completely edible home to life. You can even buy gingerbread treats for yourself or for decoration. The house is 17 feet tall, has a 200 lb chocolate Santa, 15 hidden Mickeys, and it smells like cinnamon and gingerbread. Over 10,000 pieces of gingerbread are dipped in chocolate for the house, making it a food lover’s dream come true. The house will be on display until January 1st, so you still have time to check it out!
- Nerd Home: These Disney Paper Statues Want to Be Your Guests! - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Kagabo Hojicha Green Tea Latte from Japan Crate - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Beauty: I Tried The Face Shop’s Trolls Eyeliner, and Things Got a Li’l Hairy - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Pandaro Cookies from Japan Crate - March 23, 2018
- Celebrating Easter in Disney World? Hop Over to Disney Springs for Some Treats! - March 23, 2018