For 19 years, Disney’s Grand Floridian Hotel has featured a very special holiday decoration: a life-sized gingerbread house! The Grand Floridian pastry team, led by Executive Pastry Chef Erich Herbitschek, spent more than 500 hours bringing this completely edible home to life. You can even buy gingerbread treats for yourself or for decoration. The house is 17 feet tall, has a 200 lb chocolate Santa, 15 hidden Mickeys, and it smells like cinnamon and gingerbread. Over 10,000 pieces of gingerbread are dipped in chocolate for the house, making it a food lover’s dream come true. The house will be on display until January 1st, so you still have time to check it out!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018