Here’s a Christmas present suggestion for the comic book fan in your life…
A sketch of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle by one of the characters’ co-creators Kevin Eastman on a pizza box?
It comes complete with a novelty sweet pizza candy. Just so, you know, there is actually a pizza in the pizza box.
It is $55. But I mean, frankly, you can buy more expensive pizzas than that without the original and pizza-themed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sketch by one of the character’s co-creators Kevin Eastman.
Especially considering that Industry Kitchen of New Tork are selling a pizza made of black squid ink dough, is topped with white Stilton cheese, foie gras, truffles, Ossetra caviar, Almas caviar, and 24K gold leaves for $2700.
I think the candy pizza might actually taste nicer than that.
- What’s Going On With The Bat Signal These Days? (Spoilers for Batman Damned, The Batman Who Laughs and Detective Comics) - December 12, 2018
- Marvel’s Uncanny X-Men Wipes Out Centres of Catholicism, Islam and Hinduism - December 12, 2018
- Peter J Tomasi Gets an Ad For His Own Graphic Novel in Detective Comics #994 - December 12, 2018
- He Did It… Brian Bendis Actually Did It…. (Superman #6 Final Page Spoilers) - December 12, 2018
- Keyforge, Bloodshot, War Of The Realms, and Mad Cave Highlighted in Diamond 2019 Calendar - December 12, 2018