Here’s a Christmas present suggestion for the comic book fan in your life…
A sketch of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle by one of the characters’ co-creators Kevin Eastman on a pizza box?
It comes complete with a novelty sweet pizza candy. Just so, you know, there is actually a pizza in the pizza box.
It is $55. But I mean, frankly, you can buy more expensive pizzas than that without the original and pizza-themed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sketch by one of the character’s co-creators Kevin Eastman.
Especially considering that Industry Kitchen of New Tork are selling a pizza made of black squid ink dough, is topped with white Stilton cheese, foie gras, truffles, Ossetra caviar, Almas caviar, and 24K gold leaves for $2700.
I think the candy pizza might actually taste nicer than that.
- Where Are The Missing DC Comics Titles For December? - September 18, 2018
- The Witching Hour by Robin Hoelzemann to Debut This Weekend at Thought Bubble - September 18, 2018
- Trailer for Steve Coogan and John C. Reilly’s Stan And Ollie - September 18, 2018
- What Does Toad From Mario Kart Look Like Then? - September 18, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics December 2018 Solicitations - September 18, 2018