Here’s a Christmas present suggestion for the comic book fan in your life…
A sketch of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle by one of the characters’ co-creators Kevin Eastman on a pizza box?
It comes complete with a novelty sweet pizza candy. Just so, you know, there is actually a pizza in the pizza box.
It is $55. But I mean, frankly, you can buy more expensive pizzas than that without the original and pizza-themed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sketch by one of the character’s co-creators Kevin Eastman.
Especially considering that Industry Kitchen of New Tork are selling a pizza made of black squid ink dough, is topped with white Stilton cheese, foie gras, truffles, Ossetra caviar, Almas caviar, and 24K gold leaves for $2700.
I think the candy pizza might actually taste nicer than that.
- The Vamplets Return in Time For Hallowe’een in Action Lab September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- Patience Conviction Revenge and Moth & Whisper Launch in AfterShock Comics September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- Kim Reaper’s Vampire Island, Rick & Morty’s Sleepy Gary and a Comic Guide to Sex, Launch in Oni Press September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- Elric, Newbury & Hobbes and Oscar Martin Launch in Titan Comics September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- Which of Today’s Spider-Man Comics Will Make Make You Cry More? - June 20, 2018