Here’s a Christmas present suggestion for the comic book fan in your life…
A sketch of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle by one of the characters’ co-creators Kevin Eastman on a pizza box?
It comes complete with a novelty sweet pizza candy. Just so, you know, there is actually a pizza in the pizza box.
It is $55. But I mean, frankly, you can buy more expensive pizzas than that without the original and pizza-themed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sketch by one of the character’s co-creators Kevin Eastman.
Especially considering that Industry Kitchen of New Tork are selling a pizza made of black squid ink dough, is topped with white Stilton cheese, foie gras, truffles, Ossetra caviar, Almas caviar, and 24K gold leaves for $2700.
I think the candy pizza might actually taste nicer than that.
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018