Here’s a Christmas present suggestion for the comic book fan in your life…
A sketch of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle by one of the characters’ co-creators Kevin Eastman on a pizza box?
It comes complete with a novelty sweet pizza candy. Just so, you know, there is actually a pizza in the pizza box.
It is $55. But I mean, frankly, you can buy more expensive pizzas than that without the original and pizza-themed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sketch by one of the character’s co-creators Kevin Eastman.
Especially considering that Industry Kitchen of New Tork are selling a pizza made of black squid ink dough, is topped with white Stilton cheese, foie gras, truffles, Ossetra caviar, Almas caviar, and 24K gold leaves for $2700.
I think the candy pizza might actually taste nicer than that.
- How a Marvel Marketer Helped Rob Liefeld Persuade Marvel Comics to Publish X-Force - March 22, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Infinity Countdown, Hunt for Wolverine, X-Men Gold and Fantastic Four: Beyond Galactus - March 22, 2018
- Thanos to Fight His Own Future in Thanos: The Infinity Conflict by Jim Starlin and Alan Davis - March 22, 2018
- Second Printings for Thanos, X-Men Red, Avengers, Rick & Morty and Jim Henson’s Labyrinth - March 22, 2018
- Rumour: Apple to Buy Sony? - March 22, 2018