Sony has released the trailer for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, an animated film from directors Phil Lord and Christopher Miller. Billed as “a universe where more than one wears the mask,” the trailer focuses on Miles Morales, the Spider-Man created in 2011 for Marvel Ultimate Universe by “The Great One” Brian Michael Bendis and Sara Pichelli.
Check out the trailer for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, which will hit theaters Christmas 2018:
Enter a universe where more than one wears the mask #SpiderVerse
In Theaters Christmas 2018.
Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, the creative minds behind The Lego Movie and 21 Jump Street, bring their unique talents to a fresh vision of a different Spider-Man Universe, with a groundbreaking visual style that’s the first of its kind. “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse” introduces Brooklyn teen Miles Morales, and the limitless possibilities of the Spider-Verse, where more than one can wear the mask.
- Hyundai Veloster Lands Key Role in Marvel’s Ant-Man and the Wasp - January 20, 2018
- Will Daniel Bryan Return to the Ring at WWE’s Royal Rumble? - January 20, 2018
- Sasha Banks is the Greatest Women’s Wrestler Ever, Says Sasha Banks - January 20, 2018
- Reed Morano Could Be Star Wars’s First Female Director - January 20, 2018
- With No Snyder Cut, Star Wars: The Last Jedi to End Up with Disappointing $1.3 Billion Box Office - January 20, 2018