Sony has released the trailer for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, an animated film from directors Phil Lord and Christopher Miller. Billed as “a universe where more than one wears the mask,” the trailer focuses on Miles Morales, the Spider-Man created in 2011 for Marvel Ultimate Universe by “The Great One” Brian Michael Bendis and Sara Pichelli.
Check out the trailer for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, which will hit theaters Christmas 2018:
Enter a universe where more than one wears the mask #SpiderVerse
In Theaters Christmas 2018.
Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, the creative minds behind The Lego Movie and 21 Jump Street, bring their unique talents to a fresh vision of a different Spider-Man Universe, with a groundbreaking visual style that’s the first of its kind. “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse” introduces Brooklyn teen Miles Morales, and the limitless possibilities of the Spider-Verse, where more than one can wear the mask.
- Goldberg Thinks Hulk Hogan Deserves a Chance to Be Given a Chance to Return to WWE - April 24, 2018
- Triple H Defends WWE’s Relationship with Saudi Arabia, Hopes Women Can Wrestle in Country in a Few Years - April 24, 2018
- Will Smith’s Genie is “a Little Bit Hitch, a Little Fresh Prince, and a Whole Lot of Attitude” - April 24, 2018
- Spoilers Revealed in New Avengers: Infinity War Clip at #CinemaCon2018 - April 24, 2018
- NATO President on Millennials Killing Movies: It’s a Complete Myth [#CinemaCon2018] - April 24, 2018