Sony has released the trailer for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, an animated film from directors Phil Lord and Christopher Miller. Billed as “a universe where more than one wears the mask,” the trailer focuses on Miles Morales, the Spider-Man created in 2011 for Marvel Ultimate Universe by “The Great One” Brian Michael Bendis and Sara Pichelli.
Check out the trailer for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, which will hit theaters Christmas 2018:
Enter a universe where more than one wears the mask #SpiderVerse
In Theaters Christmas 2018.
Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, the creative minds behind The Lego Movie and 21 Jump Street, bring their unique talents to a fresh vision of a different Spider-Man Universe, with a groundbreaking visual style that’s the first of its kind. “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse” introduces Brooklyn teen Miles Morales, and the limitless possibilities of the Spider-Verse, where more than one can wear the mask.
- R.I.P. ResurrXion? Weapon X Missing from Marvel’s January Solicits - October 16, 2018
- Finally, Chuck Austen’s Early X-Men Work Returns to Print at Marvel - October 16, 2018
- Is Ms. Marvel Cancelled? G. Willow Wilson Says It’s Just Taking a “Skip Month” - October 16, 2018
- Chuck Wendig’s Shadow of Vader Not Solicited for January… Has It Been Canceled Completely? - October 16, 2018
- Stealth Crossover? Domino and Mr. and Mrs. X Both Visit the Mojoverse in January - October 16, 2018