Lienzo’s Mulaka also made it out to PSX with a new trailer that shows off some gameplay in the gorgeous indie game. Mulaka takes you to the gorgeous landscapes of northern Mexico as you make your way through a 3D action-adventure based on the rich indigenous culture of the Tarahumara.
Renowned for their impressive running abilities, embark on the journey of a Sukurúame — a Tarahumara shaman — as you fight back the foulness corrupting the land, while drawing upon the powers of demigods. From solving puzzles in environments inspired by real Sierra Tarahumara locations, to heated hand-to-hand combat with creatures pulled from the region’s mythology, find out why the Tarahumara have earned a reputation for being superhumans.
- Become the legend: Harness the renowned athletic talents of the Tarahumara as you engage in fast-paced platforming and hand-to-hand combat.
- Explore Sierra Tarahumara: Traverse a 3D world inspired by the legendary, real-life landscapes of northern Mexico, rendered in a vibrant, low-poly visual style.
- Based on real mythology: Draw upon the powers of demigods and battle fearsome creatures pulled from the rich lore of the Tarahumara people.
- Live the culture: From narration in their indigenous language, to music unique to the region, experience an authentic representation of Tarahumara culture.
- Mix up your gameplay: Leverage the Tarahumara’s physical prowess, demigod transformations, puzzle-solving and the crafting of magic potions as you save humanity from the corruption plaguing it.
Mulaka will be released on Nintendo Switch, PS4, and PC in 2018.
Dive into northern Mexico’s breathtaking landscapes with Mulaka, a 3D action-adventure game based on the rich indigenous culture of the Tarahumara. Renowned for their impressive running abilities, embark on the journey of a Sukurúame – a Tarahumara shaman – as you fight back the foulness corrupting the land, while drawing upon the powers of demigods.
- Loco Roco 2 Remastered Receives a Launch Trailer During PSX
- Patapon 2 Will Be Getting A PS4 Remaster
- Konami Confirms That Metal Gear Survive Will Include Micro-transactions - January 20, 2018
- Review: There’s a Good Game in Blade & Soul… Somewhere - January 20, 2018
- Seven: The Days Long Gone: Fantastic, if a Bit Too Unconventional - January 20, 2018
- Warframe Review: Better Than Ever, but Still a Major Grind - January 20, 2018
- Endless Day Starts Strong this Year with Endless Space 2’s Vaulters Expansion - January 20, 2018