Days Gone hasn’t been seen since this E3 this year, and while that is only a couple months, it’s perhaps surprising that the game hasn’t turned up at Tokyo Games Show, Paris Games Week, The Game Awards or PlayStation Experience. That’s a lot of shows to be missing from.
However, talking to one Greg Miller, Sony’s Shuhei Yoshida has alleviated any premature fears that something was up. Speaking at PSX (via DualShockers), Yoshida said that while the game isn’t at the show happening this weekend, it is due in 2018. More than that, it is internally playable from start to finish and it’s now in testing and polishing phase.
Even with that being the case, I wouldn’t expect the game anytime too soon. My guess would be Fall, but who knows. Could Sony have a surprise and give the game a hot drop? Not likely, but with a release date in the next 12 months, stay vigilant.
- Check Out Nearly an Hour's Worth of Footage from Days Gone
- Days Gone Officially Pushed to 2019
- Blood & Truth Received A Live Game Session During PSX
- Guacamelee 2 Shows Off Their Demo At PSX
- The Forest Will Be Coming To PS4 In 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018