Days Gone hasn’t been seen since this E3 this year, and while that is only a couple months, it’s perhaps surprising that the game hasn’t turned up at Tokyo Games Show, Paris Games Week, The Game Awards or PlayStation Experience. That’s a lot of shows to be missing from.
However, talking to one Greg Miller, Sony’s Shuhei Yoshida has alleviated any premature fears that something was up. Speaking at PSX (via DualShockers), Yoshida said that while the game isn’t at the show happening this weekend, it is due in 2018. More than that, it is internally playable from start to finish and it’s now in testing and polishing phase.
Even with that being the case, I wouldn’t expect the game anytime too soon. My guess would be Fall, but who knows. Could Sony have a surprise and give the game a hot drop? Not likely, but with a release date in the next 12 months, stay vigilant.
- Blood & Truth Received A Live Game Session During PSX
- Guacamelee 2 Shows Off Their Demo At PSX
- The Forest Will Be Coming To PS4 In 2018
- Monster Hunter: World’s Third Beta Is Under Way on PlayStation 4 - January 19, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII Was the Best-Selling Game of 2017, Says Analyst Group - January 19, 2018
- Stardew Valley Was the Most Downloaded Game on Nintendo Switch Last Year - January 19, 2018
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Gets New Release Date For PC - January 19, 2018
- Attack on Titan 2 Shows Off Trailers For Gameplay on Both Nintendo Switch and PlayStation Vita - January 19, 2018