One of the most annoying aspects right now to being a PlayStation owner is that you can’t change the name you create for your PlayStation Network profile. Which means if you end up having to pick something lame like CaliforniaDreamer451 or AllTheRightMovvvezzzz because someone already took the username you had, you’re stuck with it for all time. Well, we finally got a glimmer of hope at PlayStation Experience last night, as you can see in the clip below. That’s Kinda Funny‘s Greg Miller bugging SIEA’s President and CEO Shawn Layden about the subject, and his roundabout response that seems to say sometime in 2018, that will be a possibility.
- Twitch Announces New Monetization with Bits in Extensions - April 23, 2018
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Releases New Trailer at England’s Inception - April 23, 2018
- Skydance Interactive Announces Archangel: Hellfire with New Trailer - April 23, 2018
- TinyBuild Games Releases Extended Gameplay Trailer for Garage - April 23, 2018
- Vampire: The Masquerade Creators Get a New Distribution Deal for 5E - April 23, 2018