One of the most annoying aspects right now to being a PlayStation owner is that you can’t change the name you create for your PlayStation Network profile. Which means if you end up having to pick something lame like CaliforniaDreamer451 or AllTheRightMovvvezzzz because someone already took the username you had, you’re stuck with it for all time. Well, we finally got a glimmer of hope at PlayStation Experience last night, as you can see in the clip below. That’s Kinda Funny‘s Greg Miller bugging SIEA’s President and CEO Shawn Layden about the subject, and his roundabout response that seems to say sometime in 2018, that will be a possibility.
- Laser League Gets A New Trailer Before Betas Start This Weekend - January 22, 2018
- Hyperbolic Magnetism Releases Teaser Trailer For Beat Saber - January 22, 2018
- We Finally Get A Look At The Saw Killer In Dead By Daylight - January 22, 2018
- Check Out The Full List Of Leaked Trophies For Monster Hunter: World - January 22, 2018
- South Korean Overwatch Hackers May Be Headed To Prison - January 22, 2018