One of the most annoying aspects right now to being a PlayStation owner is that you can’t change the name you create for your PlayStation Network profile. Which means if you end up having to pick something lame like CaliforniaDreamer451 or AllTheRightMovvvezzzz because someone already took the username you had, you’re stuck with it for all time. Well, we finally got a glimmer of hope at PlayStation Experience last night, as you can see in the clip below. That’s Kinda Funny‘s Greg Miller bugging SIEA’s President and CEO Shawn Layden about the subject, and his roundabout response that seems to say sometime in 2018, that will be a possibility.
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018