One of the most annoying aspects right now to being a PlayStation owner is that you can’t change the name you create for your PlayStation Network profile. Which means if you end up having to pick something lame like CaliforniaDreamer451 or AllTheRightMovvvezzzz because someone already took the username you had, you’re stuck with it for all time. Well, we finally got a glimmer of hope at PlayStation Experience last night, as you can see in the clip below. That’s Kinda Funny‘s Greg Miller bugging SIEA’s President and CEO Shawn Layden about the subject, and his roundabout response that seems to say sometime in 2018, that will be a possibility.
- Amazon Leaks the Next Dungeons & Dragons Book, Revealing a Major Crossover - July 22, 2018
- Marvel Hypes Powers United VR at SDCC as a Jumping Pad for VR - July 22, 2018
- Pokémon GO Players Reporting Failures with Zapdos Day Event - July 22, 2018
- Another Sight Receives a Proper Overview Trailer from the Crew - July 22, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Removes Offensive Mask from Game - July 22, 2018